Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

In Focus: Ingredients to Revive

When it comes to taking care of your skin, let the ingredients do the hard work for you. These skincare must-haves are loaded with essentials to help detox, calm, reduce the look of pores, and to support antiaging in skin. Meet the skincare treatments that we lean on for support. –Lauren P.

Origins_2.jpg

Inspired by detox juicing cleanses, the Origins By All Greens™ Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask is enriched with green superfood powerhouses like green tea, spirulina, and spinach to gently give your skin a deep clean—without drying you out. This mask is also powered by kaolin clay to detox and unclog your pores, while the coconut-derived cleanser effectively cleanses your skin. What’s not to love?

boscia.jpg

Need a fresh start? The black and white charcoal in boscia’s Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment draw out dirt and impurities while they balance your skin. Kaolin clay helps absorb oil and impurities from pores by eliminating dead cells, dirt, and excess sebum from the surface of the skin. Your skin gets hydrated, cleansed, balanced, and ready to face the day.

Tatcha.jpg

We’ve all been there. Some days your skin just needs a pick-me-up. Turn to the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream—packed with anti-inflammatory Japanese indigo and soothing botanicals to calm sensitive skin and reduce the look premature aging. Long-used in Chinese medicine, Japanese indigo treats redness and pain. This cream’s infusion of three percent colloidal oatmeal ensures that skin appears comforted, supple, and revived. It also contains a hadasei-3 bioactive complex, a proprietary antioxidant, antiaging complex of green tea, Okinawa red algae, and Japanese rice bran extracts. Soothe away!

What are your top skincare ingredients? Show & Tell!

Re: In Focus: Ingredients to Revive

I love coconut oil @KatieBT!! It's the best and thank goodness it doesn't clog my pores nor irritate my skin. I also love aloe, bentonite clay, acv, and rose water. There- put that in a bottle LOL 😉

@Sonny4President I'm a sucker for anything with coconut oil in it! Sodium hyaluronate sounds new to me, how do you use it? 

Sodium hyaluronate is one of my favorites! Generally more stable than Hyaluronic acid which can oxidize and which randomly has gained a lot of hype. Where's my moisture lovers at!?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • Origins_2.jpg
  • boscia.jpg
  • Tatcha.jpg
testing