Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

In Focus: Happy Birthday Korres!

In celebration of Korres’ 20th birthday, let’s take a moment to honor the Greek brand’s most-coveted, wild rose-enriched brightening solutions. Rooted in traditional plant remedies that have been passed down for generations, they’re packed with herbal extracts that offer highly effective results. Each product is infused with wild rose oil—loaded with nine times more vitamin C than orange juice to treat skin to advanced radiance, smoothness, and hydration. Here’s the low-down on our faves that stem from this innovative oil. -Lauren P.

WR Oil.jpg

Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil

Boost your skin’s brightness with this oil, which contains the highest potency of vitamin C within the Wild Rose collection. It’s enriched with real rose petals and super C to increase your skin’s absorption of vitamin C by up to 1000 percent. It supports natural collagen synthesis, brightening, and antioxidant protection against free radicals and UV damage. Repair the look of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe skin, and improve your skin’s tone and texture for a youthful-looking glow…and the bottle is so lovely, you won’t be able to resist showing it off on your vanity.

WR Creme.jpg

Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream

Get continuous moisture and brighten up the complexion with this lasting cream. Enriched with Imperata-Cylindrica extract, which is sourced from plant found in the desert, it regulates the moisture equilibrium of your skin, providing 24-hour hydration. It hides the signs of fine lines and discolorations so your complexion is left refreshed, soft, and refined. This might be just what you need to step up your daytime beauty regimen. 

WR Facial.jpg

Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

Talk about a great way to get some beauty sleep! Night after night, this sleeping facial’s weightless, soufleé texture instantly melts onto skin, addressing uneven skintone and dark spots while improving the skin’s appearance for a brighter, more luminous look. Formulated with Korres’ proprietary Phos Compound blend, it contains a brightening agent and stabilized vitamin C to improve uneven skintone and dark spots.

Do you have a favorite Korres product? Show & tell!

Anonymous Insider

Re: In Focus: Happy Birthday Korres!

Happy Birthday! I have tried samples of both their sleeping mask. Would be nice if they had a sleeping mask for oily skin.

Happy Birthday! I adore the Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Sleeping Facial. I use it all the time — leaves my skin so soft in the morning!

My all time favourite is Korress wild rose sleeping facial. I tried a sample of Korress wild rose two step peel (can't recall exact name) and LOVE it almost as much as I love my HG philosophy micro delivery dual phase peel. Sephora doesn't carry Korress at .ca but luckily we can get their products at SDM.

Happy birthday!

My favorite was the Volcanic Minerals mascara (sooooo much volume!) but alas.

Happy birthday. Korres!!!!

I've enjoyed several products over the years from this brand and continue to do so!

Happy B-day Korres!! I actually use the Black pine night cream..I love it! I have samples of the Greek Yoghurt primer that I can't wait to try 🙂

Happy Birthday Korres I love the sleeping facial, I want to try the vitamin C oil.

I love the Greek Yoghurt Nourishing sleeping mask in the warmer months. Happy Birthday, Korres. I had no idea you'd been around 20 years.

I love all their wild rose line. Well. The sleeping facial and moisturizer . And I love the cleanser too that's like a scrub. And their pomegranate toner. I'm ogling that oil now.

Happy Birthday Korres! I really love the lip butter in Guava.

Happy Birthday Korres! I like using the wild rose sleeping mask, but my love goes to the black pine night cream & oil. I would wake up with plump, glowing skin when i was going through samples. I will definitely buy them if I ever run out of skincare samples..

Happy Birthday Korres! I'm a huge fan of their Greek Yoghurt 3 In 1 Cleansing, Toning And Eye Make-Up Removing Emulsion 🙂

Wheeee happy birthday Korres! I hope there is cake going around the company. My favorite Korres products are the tinted lip butters (especially wild rose) and the Greek Yogurt Primer. I've been wanting to try the Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum. 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos3
  • WR Creme.jpg
  • WR Facial.jpg
  • WR Oil.jpg
testing