Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy New Year!

New-Year_V2.jpg

Happy New Year, BT friends!

WOW! Another year has come and gone and we’ve had our share of ups and our downs. We want to share our appreciation with you all. Thank you for all of your helpfulness, friendliness and positivity this year. This community amazes us and we cannot wait to continue the fun in 2017… It’s going to be a BIG year 🙂 

What was your favorite product in 2016? Show & Tell!

Re: Happy New Year!

I embraced my wavy hair this year and discovered the DevaCurl line. I appreciate all the time I have saved now that I no longer have to blow dry and straighten my hair every other day. 

Happy New Year to all! I hope 2017 brings lots of peace, happiness and joy to the world!

Happy New Year!! 🎁🎁 My favorite products of this year are Fresh mask, Tom Ford lipsticks, Marc Jacobs Le lip cream, liquid lipsticks.

happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif

I had a great (first) year on BT! 😄 

It's so hard to choose just one favourite product for the year, but I think I'm going with Chloe's Eau De Parfum. I cannot get enough.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2017 is fantastic for all of you. 🙂

Thank YOU as well!!! This year is the year I've been the most active on the boards (mostly because I didn't know much about it before) and I have felt welcomed, helpful, and had tons of love thrown my way.

I was sent lovely gifts from Sephora which I never imagined I would get for free!  I loved that I was given the opportunity to test out new stuff and share my findings with fellow BTers :).

Favorite product of this year? Gosh, these types of questions get to me, lol! I have no idea!  I guess the one I've used the most was the Tatcha Camellia Oil Cleanser! It works perfectly for me and does not activate my seborrheac dermatitis which is a HUGE deal.  Oh and it also removes ALL my makeup, even mascara, without leaving a black ring around my eyes. 

I suppose for my favorite makeup product I'd choose my Pat Mcgrath lipsticks.  Those babies go on so nicely and stay on SO well! 

A few things were favorites for me: Nars Velvet Lip Glides (shades Bound and Stripped), and Tom Ford Lips and Boys lipstick in the shade Bradley.

2628190dtrymo68he.gif

Happy New Year everyone!!! It's about time this year ends! 😄  Oh man fav product... Gotta think about that! 😄 KVD Alchemist is high up there 😉

1024x1024.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • New-Year_V2.jpg
  • 1024x1024.jpg
  • 2628190dtrymo68he.gif
  • happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif
  • ee2fbbe5a0e1bd4cd6596d8b884f1bac.jpg
  • image.jpeg
testing