Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy New Year!

New-Year_V2.jpg

Happy New Year, BT friends!

WOW! Another year has come and gone and we’ve had our share of ups and our downs. We want to share our appreciation with you all. Thank you for all of your helpfulness, friendliness and positivity this year. This community amazes us and we cannot wait to continue the fun in 2017… It’s going to be a BIG year 🙂 

What was your favorite product in 2016? Show & Tell!

Re: Happy New Year!

!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to All !!

I love all the great products I got this year, most of all my Caudalie Grape Water feels so good!

Thank you to Sephora and our wonderful mods for hosting our Beauty Talk platform 

Looking forward to the promise of this being a BIG year 🙂

image.jpeg

Happy new year.  I loved everything. 

happy new year everyone!! i am so happy i discovered this wonderful community. everyone has been so kind and welcoming, and i've really enjoyed all the conversations and interactions i've experienced.

it's so hard to pick 1 favorite! i'd say my top 5 are: the drunk elephant lala cream, sunday riley luna oil, davines oi shampoo and conditioner, nars velvet matte skin tint and the anastasia modern renaissance palette!

@Titian06

No, I have not!  But, thank you. I am interested in trying more scalp scrubs. I will let you know.

Happy New Year!!

I don't know where this year went. Honestly it flew by!! So my favourite thing this year beauty-wise has been the Tarteist contour palette. I didn't expect to love it so much but purchased it near the beginning of the year and it's a staple in my collection now- I reach for it all the time! Also I have been obsessed with my NARS Unfiltered palettes- so pigmented, finely milled, blendable and overall wonderful to work with!! =D Those are definite standouts!

Thanks to everyone for making this an awesome year on BT. Cheers to more *clink*

Happy new year everyone! My favs this year were the Sephora cream lip stains in always red and blackberry sorbet and quite excited for the shade extension, I have 10 already on my list that I want asap! This was also a year where I focused more on skin care and picked up alot of new (to me) and neat products that I have been loving. I loved that Sephora added Tom Ford and hope one day we may see brands like Oskia, May Lindstrom and Charlotte Tilbury too! 

This is a toughie!  But if I had to pick just one, I'd say Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream. I need something that is effective for dry skin and I'm also picky about scent and texture and this nails everything I am looking for.  It feels so velvety smooth on, it smells subtle and lovely and it makes my skin feel soothed, moisturized and calm, even in the dry winter months.  I'm a huge fan.

Anonymous Insider

I have to say I fell in love with two foundations this year, the Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation, and the hourglass foundation stick. They both have amazing coverage, and i love the ease of the foundation stick, it's easy to throw in your bag and go for a weekend trip or just to keep for touchups. hmm maybe Kat Von D will release a foundation stick in 2017, here's to hoping! Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!!

Hmmmmm, I really fell in love with Jill Stuart hair gloss...that's not makeup really... I'm going to go with Becca Rose Quartz cause it doubles as a blush and a highlighter and looks so beautiful on the skin.  I know I'm going to think of something else as soon as I post my comment, lol. 

Happy New Year everyone!

ee2fbbe5a0e1bd4cd6596d8b884f1bac.jpg

This is a tough question @KatieBT!  I don't think I can narrow it down to just one product, so I'll a list a few of my favorites:

1.  Sunday Riley Luna Oil

2.  ABH Modern Renaissance and Master by Mario Palettes

3.  Becca Rose Quartz Highlighter

4.  NARS Velvet Lip Glide (All shades in the Mind Game set)

5.  R + Co. Death Valley Dry Shampoo

I've become engrossed in skin care this year-I've been loving the Murad toner for my dry skin. 

ABH really stepped up their game with the palettes this year, I love the Modern Renaissance. 

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream is a game changer, I normally use the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel but no longer! 

Yay for 2017 and new beauty products in the coming year!!! 🙂 

@wheeeee - Have you tried the Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Scalp Exfoliator?

I tried the Christophe Robin Scrubbing Salts when I purchased the Sephora Favorites Hair kit.  I'm curious how the two compare (I never think to get a sample when I'm at the store!).

I can't pick just one favorite product for 2016!  How about one favorite in each category?  😄

- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel

- KVD Matte/Metal palette

- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment

- Nest in Citrine

- NARS Audacious in Kate

Happy 2017, everyone!

I can't just pick one! Also, many new things to try! lol!!

-Sephora Favorites Summer Hair Kit

-Christophe Robin Scrubbing Salts (a must for me!)

-Viviscal Hair vitamins (just got some HUM)

-DE and SR

-Besame lipliners, LOVE!

-Marc Jacobs Miss Scarlet lips, Co(Vert) eyeliner, Jezebel polish

-Tom Ford Leonardo Lips, Lip Contour Duos

-Metallic eyeshadows! By Terry shadow sticks

-Peter Thomas Roth Hair Conditioner cap. Love the results each time! Soft, silky, moisturized hair.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL THE LOVELY BEAUTIES!!! 2017!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

IGK hair products! Started with the Dirty spray, and have now tried a couple others, and want to try more! Everything I've tried so far has played nicely with my medium length, slightly wavy hair. And the Miami scent is everything I want my hair products to smell like and I am obsessed with it.

Also fell in love with Atelier Cologne Magnolia Sud this year, and my latest obsession is the KvD Alchemist palette.

Cheers!

My favorite products this year are definitely the makeup eraser cloth (I know it's not new this year but I tried it this year) and the ABH modern Renaissance (worth every penny). Next to those would be the KVD Alchemist palette 😀 It's been a great makeup year for me, in terms of deals especially I bought so many lip sets during the 20% off sale that I should be set for a lifetime now (except I will obviously cave at the next great set lol). Happy new year to everyone and thanks to everyone who posts deals, promo codes etc, I am always grateful for those!

A product that technically hasn't even come out yet!  The Givenchy Rouge Interdit in the limited edition shade of Rouge Revelateur.  Barneys accidentally released a limited number and my local store had them.  I also adore the Shiseido Rouge Rouge in Sweet Desire.  It's a rare lipstick that I went through quickly and had to buy another....

Video is for the Givenchy.  Supposed to release in January.

Anonymous Insider

Happy New Year everyone!  gosh... I have gotten to try so many wonderful new products this year but I have to say, my absolute favorites are Boscia makeup remover oil, the magic of Marula oil and love love LOVE  the Christian Dior eyelash lengthening primer.  Right in there with my new top loves? Has to be discovering Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation.  Newest perfume addiction?  Gotta be Stella by Stella McCartney  😄    

Hope all of you lovelies here have the best and most glammed-happy 2017!!   

Happy early new year, thanks so much for this community and a fun first year on BT!!! I'm so glad to have found this community.

This year has been a big "discovery" year for me since I needed to change things and kick up the aging prevention. The Sunday Riley line was probably my favorite skincare find (luna, good genes, blue moon). 

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • New-Year_V2.jpg
  • 1024x1024.jpg
  • 2628190dtrymo68he.gif
  • happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif
  • ee2fbbe5a0e1bd4cd6596d8b884f1bac.jpg
  • image.jpeg
testing