cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy International Women's Day!

WOMENSDAY_quote_3.jpg

Happy International Women's Day, BeautyTalk! 

Finally a day to celebrate all of the wonderful ladies! On this day of celebration don't forget to think about and give recognition to the women who've impacted YOU most. We love all of the genders but today is a special day to celebrate all women, remembering how far women have come while reflecting on the work in progress!

Which women have impacted you the most? Show & Tell!

Re: Happy International Women's Day!

I must agree with you all we're in good company here on BT 🙂

the women of these boards are some of the most selfless, loving and giving women--PEOPLE--i've ever encountered, and i think a perfect microcosm of the prevailing spirit that embodies so many women (and communities of women). such an inspiration.

and kate bush. 

My mom! My mom is my favorite person in the whole world. She is so strong and brave, and always supports me when I am afraid. She spoils me rotten with treats and affection. I cannot imagine a better mom and I hope I can be at least half as good of a mother. She always reminds me to be kind and to be the best person that I can be, but that it's ok to fall short sometimes. 

All of the beautiful, inspiring, intelligent, and caring women on BT! I'm glad to have you as friends. 

Sarah Graley, Beth Evans, Liana Hee, and Sarah Anderson. Because I rally respect and enjoy female cartoonists/illustrators

All the ladies who play capoeira, particularly my teacher from Boston who was the first woman I saw who was doing all the acrobatic stuff.

Kathleen Hanna for having a foul mouth.  

Wendy Davis for standing up for women's rights... literally!

All my friends who are pretty and smart and kind who prove that you can LOVE makeup and still be a kick **bleep** person -- on BT and offline.  🙂

No woman has impacted me more than my mother. She had me at 16 and raised me as a single parent with no help or support from anyone. Now at 29 and a few days away from becoming a first time Mom myself I truly appreciate the challenges and sacrifices she made for me. 

When it comes to inspiring females in the world of entertainment, fashion and beauty I think that Marilyn Monroe and Jennifer Lopez would have to be my biggest inspirations 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • WOMENSDAY_quote_3.jpg
testing