cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Full Lips are Trending at Sephora!

TAS_FullLips_May_V2.jpg

Inspired by beauty mavens and makeup junkies everywhere, full lips are the go-to look for spring. Sephora offers a great assortment of plumpers and nude shades to get the most out of your pout while maintaining a subtle but sexy look. For a more toned-down look, use a plumper only, or go to the extreme by plumping, wiping clean, and then filling in with a liner and your favorite lipstick. –Kris G.

Check out some of our top products for full lips:

• GrandeLips Hydrating Lip Plumper is a great way to get started on your full lip look. This product is infused with the soothing proprietary complex, Volulip™, and Hyaluronic acid for hydration and intense, soft volume.
  • Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow provides the perfect yet eye-catching shade to create a beautiful, full lip look with lasting wear and a true matte finish.
  • Huda Lip Contour offers a new way to contour—giving lips a fuller, more kissable look. Huda is known for lashes, but the brand is bursting on to the color scene with this hot trend.

What do you use to create your perfect pout? Show & Tell!

Re: Full Lips are Trending at Sephora!

i think "trending" an aspect of a facial feature is starting down a dangerous road. that said, i've found that if i want my lips to look their fullest (and they're naturally quite small), i wear a liquid lipstick. i have to make sure i'm hydrated or else my lips will look shriveled, but most of the time i find they give a nice full(er) lip effect.

How can the natural shape of someone's body part be a trend? That makes no sense.

I'm on that thin lip trend though

I like Dior Lip Maximizer and Buxom lip gloss.

I don't use anything, my lips are naturally full so i'm lucky/unlucky with that. Sometimes I hat emy lips because they look too big. Then I see girls on IG with bamboo lips,why?!

I had no idea poufy lips were in fashion!  I do my own thing...I want to look like me, not someone else.  Thus, I use a clear lip liner on my natural lip line and an opaque, nonnude lipstick on my thinning, perimenopause lips.

Dior Lip Maximizer--won't waste time with others.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • TAS_FullLips_May_V2.jpg
testing