Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Friday Mani - Spring Nails

It’s Mani Friday! I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

Spring 3.22.jpg

From gorgeous pastels, to brights, to neons, are you rocking spring nails this weekend? Let’s see ‘em!

Show & Tell in the comments!

Insider tip: tag your photo #SephoraSpring and you could be featured on our Nailspotting Pinterest Board!> http://seph.me/LC4vJm

Shop nails> http://seph.me/YKE8ok

Re: Friday Mani - Spring Nails

galactic.galaxy tears.

sparkles.my sparkly nails. sephora nail polish that i JUST bought ♥

Anonymous Insider

Spring mani!!

My minted nails with white polka dots and a little bow! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Hot Pink ZebraAlways sportin the Zebra!!

So pretty, ladies, love it! Thanks for posting!

@ambering -- LOVE that shade!!!!

princess

pretty in princess pink!

nail art 4.jpgThese are my nails at this very moment.  All polishes are Sephora by OPI and the nail art kit (brush and dot tool) are from H&M for $6. It's busy but I was excited to play with my new toys.  🙂

Anonymous Insider

Nails !

Anonymous Insider

@candacebt  A shaping post would be amazing!  

You guys!! These are awesome!! So cute! And these posts are giving me great ideas for future S&T Friday mani features. Tips on shaping, prepping, and nail art tutorials! Let me know if you'd be interested. #soexcited

Anonymous Insider

@JenBlush I have the same nail file, and I love it!  Any advice on shaping?  The way a few of my nails grow at times, they can be awkward to shape to match the other nails.  It's mainly my left index findger and my right index and middle fingers.  My thumbs are tend to grow more rounded instead of square like most of the other nails.  Genetics can be weird lol.

@beautytester the gold one if from ESSIE!  I love that color! 🙂

@kimmi I used the crystal file from sephora to shape them!! It is honeslty the best kind of nail file around!!!! Leaves the edges smooth and sharp! 

Anonymous Insider

@lylysa I love the watercolor look! It reminds me of speckled Easter eggs!

@beautytester I didn't even think of palm trees! It sounds like a good idea for summer time. I think the bunny is cute! It reminds me of something I've seen online before. Not sure if it was on Facebook or what. I can't recall what it was about or anything, though. I'll probably end up remembering after Easter lol.

@viviene23 I think it could work with short nails, but what is your definition of short? Some people who cut their nails short actually still have some good length to them. You may just have to make the flicks a bit shorter.

Please ignore my cuticles lol

photo.JPG

@ kimmi

that looks really nice...do you think it would work on short nails? now that spring break is coming, I wanna paint my nails with something like that or with simple crystal nail art.

@Kimmi. Oh that reminds me of palm trees! If you make the "leaves" green, the stripe orange/brown and the background blue, that would be totally tropical!

That's my Easter/Spring nails. I tried a bunny since Easter is coming, but nooot sure if it's cute or creepy. o.O

2013-03-23 16.02.05.jpg

cute nails tadah!took a freaking long time

wtrmrb.jpg

I had to cut my nails back to the bare minimum 😞

But I decided to do a watercolor/impressionist effect on my nails.

I saw a tutorial a long while back and decided to jazz up my nails since they are shorter. 

The technique is super simple and you can use acrylic paints or nail polish. I first used a pale lilac as a base on all my nails (Eskimo Kisses, Ulta Professional, holiday color in a kit). 

I then did the technique on select nails (3 on my left, 2 on my right), I used acrylic paints in a carnation pink, sea foam green, sky blue, butter cream yellow, and white. I took a wet paint brush, dabbled on swipes of color, layered them, but also would go back with a slightly wet brush and pat over shades to blend and meld them together. If you do this with nail polish just use a paint brush dipped in nail polish remover to thin out and water down the color dabs.

After it dried I just coated my nails in a clear top coat. 🙂

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 35 Hearts Given
  • 18 Contributors
Photos17
  • Spring 3.22.jpg
  • srping.jpg
  • image.jpeg
  • occ teal.jpg
  • Spring nails