Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Friday Mani Challenge - St. Patrick's Day

We've discussed my love of nail polish, so it shouldn't come as a suprise that I will be dedicating an entire day on Show & Tell each week to manicures. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Today's nails are the obvious choice:

IMG_20130315_115626.jpg

Are you sporting a St. Patrick's Day manicure for the weekend? Did you go green, or go all out with rainbows and pots of gold?

Show & Tell in the comments!

Psst...tag your photo #SephoraStPaddysDay and you could be featured on our Nailspotting Pinterest Board!> http://seph.me/LC4vJm

Re: Friday Mani Challenge - St. Patrick's Day

I'm bumping this thread to the top!  Excited to see the St. Paddy Day inspired nails for this year 🙂

@ Candace, I totally skipped over St. Patty's day nails and went for Easter last week! 😄

I did my own gel manicure in a soft, pastel pink and topped it off with Essie's Shine of the Times and some pink and white flower nail stickers.

@ Kimmie, oooooo, share share share!!! We wanna see!

Anonymous Insider

Yay for weekly nail posts!!!  I love your St. Patty's day mani!!  Surprisingly, I haven't done any nails for the green holiday.  Since I'm going to the race tomorrow, I went with a Dale Earnhardt Sr. theme.  Long live the number 3!!!

Thanks lylysa! Now you've got me thinking about nails I could do for Easter...

That looks super fun, Candace! It actually reminds me of little, pleastic Easter eggs that are used for egg hunts, as if you've taken the top of a green and a bottom of a gold one and put them together! The gold def adds a luxe aspect!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_20130315_115626.jpg
testing