cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fragrance Oils are Trending at Sephora

06.16_TAS.jpg

The trend of silky and lightweight fragrance oils is taking the beauty world by storm as the weather heats up and sexy bare skin takes center stage. These oils create a more lasting scent on the skin as opposed to alcohol-based fragrances, which are less concentrated, don’t “stick” as well, and tend to dissipate. The oil format is also beneficial to those who experience dryness or irritation, as they soak in to keep skin nourished and soft. Droppers allow for more precise application on the pulse points, and some fragrance oils even offer a hint of shimmer for a glowy summertime look. -Kris G . 

Application is simple. Just use the dropper to apply one or two drops directly onto wrists, neck, back of knees, elbows or any pulse point. They can also be layered with regular fragrances for an even longer-lasting impression.

Here are some of our hottest perfume oils for summer:

• Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Dry Oil moisturizes with the intoxicating fragrance of coffee mixed with orange blossom, cedarwood, and dark patchouli. This award-winning fragrance is unlike anything else.
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Precious Oil is a new take on the beloved classic. This joyful, bestselling floral features notes of jasmine, rose, orchid, and freesia for a sumptuous and addictive mix.
  • Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil offers a spicy and refined scent with a hint of shimmer to capture the sensual effect of sunkissed skin. With notes of cardamom, benzoin, coco de mer, and pistachio, it is a sensual and unapologetically luxurious fragrance.
  • If you like grand, classic florals, try Dior J’adore Dry Silky Body Oil. This exquisitely elegant fragrance oil moisturizes and relaxes with ylang-ylang essential oils. The iconic fragrance also features notes of damascena rose and sambac jasmine for a lasting floral impression.

What's your favorite fragrance oil? Show & Tell!

Re: Fragrance Oils are Trending at Sephora

@Randell I've been a BPAL customer for a while too.  I haven't been as active lately because my current obsession is make-up brushes.  I like that The Lab has something for anyone and is so versatile, which is difficult when bringing out multi-bottle collections during the year.

@SilverBeet I love BPAL! Those were my first oils ever. I still have my original (aged) Snake Oil & March Hare. I love the Carnival and Halloweenie collections. 

oh I have been wanting to pick one up, still not sure which and tested the TF, its pretty on but sadly it left too much silver glitter behind although smells great..the hunt continues 🙂

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

My favorite is The Blend. Especially the little sample pack. Perfect mini size.

My favs are Amber Vanilla & Tropic Bloom. Great layered, too!

http://www.sephora.com/custom-fragrance-blending-mini-kit-P397201?skuId=1699230&icid2=D=c6:products%...

What about the NARS Monoi oil?

I honestly really loved Tom Ford's Shimmering body oil from last year! It is similar to this year's, but is spicier and nuttier, whereas this year's is more white floral. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 06.16_TAS.jpg
testing