candacebt

Formula X for Sephora In Store Tomorrow!

formulax.jpg

I know how much BT'ers love their freebies (and who doesn't, really?), so I couldn't let this offer pass without giving you guys the inside scoop. 

To celebrate the launch of Formula X for Sephora (launching in stores tomorrow!), The first 10 people to enter a US free standing Sephora when it opens tomorrow, 10/10, will receive a FREE full size Formula X for Sephora Top Coat. No purchase required! 

Formula X. 10/10. 10 Free Polishes. Let's do this.

See details and official rules here> http://seph.me/1e9sDB3

Comments
rikkie
(0) Hearts

Yay! Free stuff! I think I might be hanging outside the doors at Sephora tomorrow morning!

ChicDabbler

Yay! The link for the top coat is broken, but the stores I called said it's the clear one,  not the fancy glitter ones.

NOTE: ladies! You might want to call your store beforehand. I called the two stores closest to me (40min drive, ha!) and one of them is participating but the other one is not.

starletta8

Very cool promo!

Unfortunately, I'm required to be at work. :smileysad:

viviene23
(0) Hearts

Really pretty colors! The celestial line reminds me of opi sands.

sephorax.jpg

veronika23
(0) Hearts

Nothing for Canada =(

melde
(0) Hearts

Awwwww, I have to be at work at 9.... I would totally go in a few minutes late, but Sephora doesn't open until 10!

Next time!!

Best of luck to you ladies who are trying to get this one!!!!!! :smileyhappy:

janinebt
(0) Hearts

The Formula X polishes are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! So many colors and textures to choose from!

warriorwitch

I swatched the Chaotic glitter/dot top coat thing. I love it. 10 bucks for a nail polish is way at the deep end of my price range personally, but I may have to get a few of these.

melissabt
(0) Hearts

I love them! So many types of shades to pick from:smileyhappy:

Article Stats
  • 9 comments
  • 7 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • ChicDabbler
    • veronika23
    • viviene23