cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

First Ever Show & Tell Giveaway!

Clarisonic weds.jpg

Okay BTers, you guys have been very patient (well, not really :P), so here's the scoop. For the first time ever, BeautyTalk Show & Tell is doing a community exclusive brand sponsored giveaway. And this one is a doozy. In honor of their 10th anniversary, Clarisonic has partnered with BeautyTalk to giveaway 10 NEW Clarisonic Smart Profile devices to community users!

These devices haven't even hit Sephora yet, and this giveaway is Clarisonic's way of saying "thank you" to our BeautyTalk community for all of the love you guys have shown them over these last few years. How cool is that??

The new Smart Profile device is the most powerful cleaning device Clarisonic has ever produced, featuring Smart Technology that automatically adjusts power and timing to fit your specific skin needs, a re-designed user interface that visually indicates speed, battery-life, smart setting and brush head replacement, and it works with any of Clarisonic's 8 awesome brush heads. And did I mention it's going to retail for $265? (See? Told 'ya it's a doozy).

The best (and my favorite) part about this giveaway is that it's a BeautyTalk exclusive. There will not be an email, and we're not putting it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snap Chat...nada. We're not talking about this on any other channel so that our BeautyTalkers have the best chance to score one (unless one of you puts it on Reddit, and then I can't help you. :)).

Excited? Check back on Friday to find out how to win one!

Re: First Ever Show & Tell Giveaway!

So Canadians can't participate in this contest??????

When it is going to start? I vl b out for some 3 hours in afternoon, plz don't start some thing at that time 😞

Excited for this. When will it start?? I have got to be at that lovely place they call work in an hour!

Soooooo EXCITED!!!!! TGIF!!!!

What time will this begin?

Candace,

You know I don't do mornings! 😛

Looking forward to this! Thanks Candace & Sephora for hosting this giveaway for BT only

How are they going to announce the winners, this is so exciting I cannot wait

Hello, this is my first post but I have been a lurker for a while, really just coming here and reading everybody posts to see what I can learn about skincare and makeup. BT helps me decide what to buy. Does that mean I will able to win one of these clarisonics even though I have not posted before/ just wondering cause I would like my chance at this too. thanks for any input

So excited!

I'm so excited!! Do we know times yet?

So Friday is here, What now?

Anonymous Insider

When will we see theses clairsonics at Seohora ? Thanks and good luck girls. Lol 

Woo hoo! I can't wait! Awesome giveaway! 🙂

I don't want to be late to the party!  Soon?  🙂

It's Friday.  Can't wait

Anonymous Insider

It's Friday and want to know how to win? I spent all morning at Sephira and shopped until my credit card got tired! Lol 

Anonymous Insider

I love my Clairsonic like crazy!! I am a skincare junkie and my day and night always start with my clairsonic pro. I know people say that they are expensive but for me it's something that I can't live without. I love Sephora and there skincare lines. I love ALGENIST and Perricone. I also love there VIB Rouge program. Thanks and I would love to win this! 

It friday how do we win?!?!?

yes candace we are hereeeeeeee 🙂 

127 Replies
testing