Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Featured Thread: Summer Essentials

YOU GUYS. I am so excited for summer, I...I could just spit (okay, that's gross. But I'm really excited!). Sure it's a big cliche, but summer really is my favorite season, even in San Francisco, where it is cool and windy well into July. But still! Barbecues, beaches, backyard parties...what's not to love?

So even though summer *technically* doesn't start for another month (and at least another 2 in the Bay Area), this thread has got me pumped. Check it out> http://seph.me/121Top7

What are your summer essentials? Show & Tell in the comments!

summer essentials 5.23.jpg

Shop summer> http://seph.me/121Uhy8

Re: Featured Thread: Summer Essentials

TM, lipbalm with SPF, bronzer (:D) and sunscreen.

Even though its not summer I've been reaching for my current bronzer, Benefit Hoola every single day to tan up my pale complexion and add some much needed color 😄

I need to buy nars laguna, guerlain terracotta, and too faced bronzers.

@colorobsession - Great picks! Be sure to report back on how you like the Cheek Gelee, it was one of my Wednesday picks last week and I'm really interested to see what people think about it!

I'm definitely a summer baby. I can't wait for the warmer weather and longer days to arrive. For me, summer beauty is all about keeping things simple and natural makeup wise, protecting my skin with SPF, and switching to waterproof and lighter/oil-free formulas whenever possible.

Some old returning favorites from summers past:

- Benefit Hoola Bronzer - to add a glow to my naturally tanner summer complexion

- Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Amazonian Clay Liner in Bronze - stays put all day, and the color is beautiful for summertime

- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 - Keeps my lips soft and chap free while also protecting them from the sun

Some new products I think I'll be using a lot this summer:

- Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 - Gotta protect your skin with at least SPF 30 on a daily basis!

- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee - Just ordered this and am SO excited to try it out

@starletta - great picks! I love Shiseido SPF products!

@kiki517 - I'm kind of dying over that tarte palette. And the fact that it's waterproof makes it even better!

#1 Summer Staple for sure! Who doesn't want waterproof in the heat?! I love this palette when I am in a hurry as well because it has everything I need!

Aqualillies for Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye And Cheek Palette

http://www.sephora.com/aqualillies-for-tarte-amazonian-clay-waterproof-eye-cheek-palette-P378858

Shiseido SPF50+ Cream for Face- under my makeup

Shiseido SPF36+ Lip Balm- under lipstick

And a great coral lip gloss!

@Diana - I can't stop looking at sandals to buy, I'm so excited! And you just reminded me that I need to pick up some more chubby sticks...

I LOVE summer! I've got 2 BBQ's to go to this weekend and (as long as its still somewhat sunny!) I'm looking forward to wearing new sandals  which also means wearing new polish on my toes! My summer essentials are also:

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Balm

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40

Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • summer essentials 5.23.jpg
testing