Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Featured Thread: Dramatic Mascara

Call me biased, but I think BeautyTalkers give the best advice. I consider myself pretty beauty-savvy, but I cannot tell you how many times I’ve been on these boards, have seen a product recommendation or tip and gone, “I need to try that!”

I can’t be alone in this.

I’m all about sharing the love, so from time to time I will highlight threads with great information. Call it “Threadjack Thursday,” if you will (no, actually, don’t call it that. I just made that up).

Today, we’re on the hunt for the perfect mascara.

Best Mascara 3.14.jpg

Want to see the rest of the recommendations? Check out the whole thread here> http://seph.me/YdNNnT

Shop mascaras> http://seph.me/1529Y3y

What's your mascara recommendation for kenny? Show & Tell in the comments!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Featured Thread: Dramatic Mascara

My favorite mascara would have to be the CHANEL Inimitable mascara. It's expensive, but my lashes love it haha! What a great thread I am pretty mascara crazy, (I never leave the house without putting  some on) so I love hearing about everyone's favorite mascara!

lol,  Candacebt go ahead and threadjack 🙂 ! Thanks, this helped getting lots of good reccomendations!

I am loving my Tarte's Lights Camara Lashes! i got a sample of it when i bought my eyelash curler, and i HAD to get the actual sample! I was so in love!

High end mascara wise.....nothing works better for my lashes than Benefit Theyre Real or Givenchy Phenomen Eyes. I literally look like I have falsies on when I'm wearing either of these.

Drugstore wise...I havent found anything better than Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black.

Does anyone have the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara? At first I thought it was silly (a mascara *just* for your bottom lashes?! say whaaaaaa......) but a lot of the mascaras, especially the ones with a bigger brush....smudge the mascara on my bottom lashline >_< and I thought that this little thingy might help.

Anonymous Insider

--

I swear by Tarte's Lights Camera Splashes waterproof mascara.  It lasts through absolutely everything-I've worn it through intense workouts, and it's the only mascara that hasn't smudged a bit.  It also defines and lengthens really well!

I LOVE MY TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY SMART MASCARA-- THE TRICK TO USING THIS ONE I THINK IS ALSO USING THE PRIMER WITH IT, I LOVE THIS ONE AND IVE TRIED A SHARE OF MASCARAS.

I like Tarte's Amazonian Clay mascara but the brush is very hard and harsh so like a brittle hair brush, it will give you a smoother look rather than dramatic.

If you want to go with a higher brand, I recommend a combo of Diorshow's Lash Plumping Serum and any one of Diorshow's Black mascara.  The downfall of this combo is that it will set you back almost $60! Ahh!

If you're open to using drug store brand, I would recommend Loreal False Fiber Lash.  It gives you the volume but adds fibers to your lash for length.

I personally don't like "They're real"...not that it's a bad product.  But if you're like me with not so long lashes, it just makes it look thick, short and clumpy. 

From my experience, Lancome isn't really that great. It seems to be very irritating to my eyes and clumpy. I've been a "They're Real" fan for quite some time...until I tried Korres. I absolutely adore how black and fluffy it makes my lashes. 🙂

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • Best Mascara 3.14.jpg
testing