Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Enter the Instasummer #Sweepstakes on The Beauty Board!

BB_Rules_Post_HANDOFF.jpg

Hey BeautyTalkers!

If you haven't already, be sure to enter the Instasummer #Sweepstakes on The Beauty Board before it ends on July 20th at 11:59pm PDT. Entering is easy, all you have to do is post your summer look to The Beauty Board (on the Sephora app or at http://gallery.sephora.com/ ) and include "#Sweepstakes" for your entry to count. You must also tag at least one product you used or could have used to create the look. You're allowed to enter once daily until July 20, 2016 in increase your odds on winning one of four awesome prizes. The winner will be randomly selected on July 27, 2016.

Here's what we're giving away:

• One grand prize winner will receive a bundle of BECCA X Jaclyn Hill products (including a face palette signed by Jaclyn) and a $500 Sephora Gift Card, and even more BECCA products.
  • Three runner-ups will receive $200 worth of summer beauty products!*

Good luck to all who enter! We can't wait to see your gorgeous looks 🙂 

*No purchase or payment necessary to enter sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Open to U.S. residents (including Puerto Rico, excluding Rhode Island and Guam). Must be 18 or older, and have a Sephora.com login and nickname to enter. Enter by July 20, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. PT. One entry per person per day. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. Potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on July 27, 2016 and will notified by email. 

See official rules: http://seph.me/29fgpw9

Re: Enter the Instasummer #Sweepstakes on The Beauty Board!

Does anyone what time the winners will be picked/emailed? Thank you! ❤️ 

I accidentally uploaded more than once for a couple of days. I have just recently found out I was only allowed once. Is there a chance I can delete one post? Or would I just be disqualified?

I just entered for yesterday and today. Didn't get to enter the other days. Good luck, everyone! Don't forget today is the last day to enter!

Can we tag any makeup brand or is it focused on a particular brand (i.e. Becca since that is part of the prize package)? Thanks!

This is a fabulous promo, awesome prizes! Thanks Sephora!

🍀Good luck ladies! 🍀

@KatieBT - can you email me? Can't send PM's (as you know) and I think I deleted your recent email with your email address, duh. Thanks, I appreciate it. 😊

I entered twice so far (no filters, im not about that life!) and ill continue entering until the last day!) good luck everyone!

Sad for myself and fellow Canadians 💔

@notcreative, you're totally right...and that's so disheartening. Oh well, I'm going to be "natural" despite the makeup and be completely #filterfree

Let's hope au naturale wins some love! 😄

Wish it was open to Canadians too. 

Gaaaa I wish this was open to canadians  as well! 

@KatieBT can the looks be of lips or eyes or a full face for the entry to count? I want to enter, but it's really hard to take pictures of makeup at times 😄

@notcreative that's a fair assumption! We will make that more clear in the future 🙂 Good luck!

I assumed it would be chosen based on hearts/popularity (which only the super filtered photos get a lot of). I was probably going to submit one anyway. Thanks. 

@notcreative we choose a winner randomly, no filter no problem!

Most of the photos on the board are super filtered and/or photoshopped. Those of us who do not filter or photoshop have no shot of winning, but I will give this a try anyway (as long as I remember). 

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • BB_Rules_Post_HANDOFF.jpg
testing