Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Enter The 'Tis The Season #Sweepstakes

2016-11-06-HOLIDAY-SOCIAL-BB-BEAUTYTALK-HANDOFF.jpg

Hey BeautyTalkers!

Sephora's 'Tis The Season #Sweepstakes has begun and just in time for the holiday season! Entering is easy, all you have to do is post a festive look to The Beauty Board (on the Sephora app or at http://www.sephora.com/gallery/ ), tag at least one product and include "#Sweepstakes" in your title. The best part? You can enter once daily until December 6, 2016 in increase your odds on winning. The winner will be randomly selected on December 12, 2016.*

Here's what we're giving away:

• One $1,000 Sephora gift card
  • One $300 Sephora gift card
  • One $250 Sephora gift card
  • One $100 Sephora gift card
  • Seven $50 Sephora gift cards

Please remember that you cannot enter in this thread, you must visit The Beauty Board at http://www.sephora.com/gallery/ or in The Sephora App. 

Good luck and happy holidays!

*No purchase or payment necessary to enter sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Open to U.S. residents (including Puerto Rico, excluding Rhode Island and Guam). Must be 18 or older, and have a Sephora.com login and nickname to enter. Enter by December 6, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. PT. One entry per person per day. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. Potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on December 12, 2016 and will notified by email. 

See official rules: http://seph.me/2dJgigw

Re: Enter The 'Tis The Season #Sweepstakes

@sabrinas 

Same here, I hope I'm not checking for nothing  😕 lol 

@esmeralda02 Yes I was wondering the same! I keep checking my email hoping that I get chosen :P.  Maybe @KatieBT knows whats up? 😄

Hello everybody, does anybody know if they've announced the winners already? I'm dying to know!! 

@sabrinas @KatieBTSo glad Sabrinas bumped this.  Totally forgot about this contest!!!

I've entered 11 times so far 🙂 Yay! Question though @KatieBT, I know we are allowed to enter once each day, and that is what I've done, yet for a few different photos it shows they were uploaded on the same day which is not accurate.  I did also notice that the date will change on the same photos, so sometimes they will say the same day, and other times they will be correct and say different days.  This is happening with four of my photos and it worries me that 2 will be disqualified because of this.  😞

This and Larry David filming the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm are the best news I've heard all week. Thank you @KatieBT 🙂

I'm having issues with the upload. I've posted my image a few times because it keeps disappearing from the Beauty Board and my profile. Is there some sort of wait for it to be uploaded onto the Beauty Board fully? After I upload my image, make my tags, and type a bit about the image and submit, I get the confirmation that it's posted and even see it at that moment on the BB, but then when I get out of that window and revisit the BB and my profile, it's gone. 😞

I wished Canada was included. Especially since we just got the option to use GCs online, it only makes sense...

Awe I wish this was available in Canada!

I just entered too!  I've been promising Armani lip magnet photos and now I just added one!

Yay! I added my first entry yesterday 🙂 this is so exciting! Omg imagine winning a $1000 sephora gift card, gosh! I'd go wild on some Surratt stuff, lol!

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2016-11-06-HOLIDAY-SOCIAL-BB-BEAUTYTALK-HANDOFF.jpg
testing