Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Drunk Elephant Live Chat This Wednesday!

Tiffany Headshot.png

Happy Monday, BeautyTalkers!

Mark your calendars because we are chatting live with Drunk Elephant's founder, Tiffany Masterson this Wednesday! Tiffany will be on BeautyTalk from 12-1pm PDT answering all of your skincare questions so be sure to pop in and ask anything from how to get rid of acne scars to tips on protecting your skin from the sun. We spoke with Tiffany today and she can't wait to chat with you 🙂 

As usual, I will open the thread early (around 11:30 am PDT) so be sure to follow the link below to ask a question on Wednesday, 4/26: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Chat-with-Tiffany-Masterson-for-Drunk-Elephant/...

Re: Drunk Elephant Live Chat This Wednesday!

Hi @attx and @vmicu this is not the live chat thread, just an announcement! Please visit the link to this thread at noon to ask Tiffany your questions! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Chat-with-Tiffany-Masterson-for-Drunk-Elephant/...

I am 23 years old and I bought the C-Firma day serum. I wonder what it does to my skin? 

Yay! Excited to ask some questions!

@kso1225 half the fun is seeing what everyone asks so I can't wait to see your questions!

Eep!  I'm so excited for this one!  I've asked them a few questions already through Instagram and email already but can't wait to learn more!  

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Tiffany Headshot.png
testing