Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions

4.2.13.jpg

4/2: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

"I've tried every BB Cream Sephora offers and this one is my favorite. It lightly blends into my skin, hiding all my pores and imperfections. Plus, the shade matches my fair skin perfectly." -Chelsea G., Junior Designer

4/1: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense in Moulin Rouge

"MAKE UP FOR EVER’s Rouge Artist Intense lipstick #43 is the best statement red for my medium-toned olive and freckled skin. For neutral days, #26 is the perfect natural beige. Both are must-haves in my bag." -Cathy C., Director, Social Media

3/31: Color Smash Hair Shadow

"This hair chalk is super easy to apply and it washes off immediately. The royal blue color looks fabulous on my dark hair. I use it when I want to add some fun color to my hair without going to the salon." -Susanna S., Graphic Designer

3/30: Dolce & Gabbana Glam Liner Intense Liquid Eyeliner

"I cannot live without this liquid eyeliner! It glides on smooth and lasts from day to night. It’s the chicest piece in my beauty bag." -Annabel Y., Manager, Analytics

3/29: Wen Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist

"This hydrating mist is a lifesaver. It detangles and leaves my hair feeling completely fresh. And yes, it’s a staple in my daily hair routine." -Janine J., Beauty Advisor

3/28: Brazilian Peel™ With Advanced Renewal Serum

"This peel and antiaging serum firms and brightens my skin, especially when used together. I am hooked! I've told all my friends to get it." -Sarah C., VP, Beauty Insider

3/27: Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

"This black cleanser brightens my and evens my skin tone. It leaves me with a youthful, glowing apperance. My pores always look smaller after I use it." -Sheranda C., Sephora PRO Artist

Do you have an unsung product you’re obsessed with this week? Have you tried any of these staffer faves? Show & Tell in the comments!

Re: Daily Obsessions

Totally obsessed with Kat Von D Lock It foundation!!!  Got some samples the other week and have tried it two days in a row, LOVE this stuff!  I put it on in the morning, finish with Hourglass, and 12 hours later it still looks amazing!  With other liquid foundations I've noticed significant patchiness towards the end of the day but not with this one.  It doesn't magically disappear off my oily forehead either.  My local Sephora has my shade in stock too, really excited about it......roll on , April 11!!!!

Looking at those daily obsessions remind me of how much I want the make up for ever rouge artist natural lipstick in N18 (and N34 and N45....). The N18 is such a gorgeous everyday light pink, and the formula is so moisturizing. The N34 is a gogeous pink, a brighter pink than the N18, and the N45 is a red and I especially love this red because its fully pigmented but still a bit on the sheerer side so I can apply it directly from the tube without worrying about the color being outside the lines. I'm so behind on my shopping since I started the 10 pan back in Jan.

Me too! Fragrance wise, I always lean toward the tropical/citrusy kind, no matter the season/weather. Its just so clean and crispy fresh/sweet. Plus you know, Texas is basically summer all year anyway 😄

I'm saving my empty bottle for the origins earth day thingy, not sure if the locations around me are doing it yet, but I'm prepared.

@ Candace, I was really surprised. Normally with the word "retinol" comes a mixed bag of possible results/reactions for different folks. Though my skin has never been sensitive to the ingredient, I know different brands and formulas stand on their own and it can be tough to compare without trying it all.

It's got a pearly shimmer to the cream itself and wasn't thick at all, and the pearlesence wasn't too shimmery or glittery. I'm actually almost wrapped up with my Ole Heriksen Truth Eye Gel, so when I finish that up it looks like Dr. Brandt is my next purchase! 

I like that it has ruby in it too as my birthday is in July and that's my birthstone! 😛 Just a quirky factor!

@ Sephoramusthave, citrus anything is like a calling to me!!! Orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime.....all over it!

I love these daily obsessions. I just used up my tube of this. Its the Origins Never a Dull moment scrub. I went through 2 tubes of this so far. It smells soooo good (fruit like, citrusy) and the smallest amount goes a very (*very*) long way. One tube lasts me months, if not a year if you exfoliate once a week or less like I tend to do. I use very little pressure when I am massaging it with my fingertips because the more pressure you apply, the scratchier the granules are and I have sensitive skin. But it always leaves my skin soft and smooth, and rinses completely clean.

@lylysa - oh really? I just got a sample of that in my last order and I gave it to my boyfriend's mother because I have so many eye creams I have to get through already. But now I want to try it!

I've really been enjoying my sample of Dr. Brandt's Ruby Glow Retinol Eye Cream! It's very light weight, absorbs quickly, and though it contains retinol, it's very gentle and doesn't irritate or dry out my undereye area. I've also noticed it really help in terms of brightening and my overall undereye area looking very smooth!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 4.2.13.jpg
testing