Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Skin Concerns

Skin issues: We've all got 'em (and we've been talking about them all month!). So for this week's Obsessions, I've listed Sephora staffers' favorite products by skincare concern.

What's your favorite skincare problem solver? Show & Tell!

skincareiq concerns_7.30.jpg

Oily Skin: Ole Henriksen Vitamin Plus

"This lightweight moisturizer for oily/combo skin keeps skin healthy AND helps to control my oil and shine. The texture feels amazing!" - Heather D., Social Producer

Anti-Aging: Caudalie Premier Cru La Crème

"My ULTIMATE weapon against the signs of aging. This amazing product is a treatment and moisturizer in one. It hydrates my skin, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, lifts and firms, and helps even my skin tone." - Marcela B., Skincare Merchant

Acne: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment

This invisible formula has brought a speedy end to the chronic acne that used to plague my skin. I keep a bottle at home and another at work so that I’m never defenseless against blemishes that decide to pop up unexpectedly." - Bo L., Editor

Pores: Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner

"I’m obsessed with this pore refiner. It makes my pores virtually disappear—seriously. I tell everyone I know about it." - Catherine S., Editorial Director

Dark Circles: Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

"I've been using this eye cream for a while now and I love it! The tiny wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes are definitely less visible." - Tiff L., VP of Marketing

Dry Skin: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

"This repair cream is a must for anyone with dry, sensitive skin. It’s super hydrating but not greasy or heavy, so you get all of the moisture without any breakouts or oiliness. I apply in the AM and PM for soft, glowing skin." - Lauren Hoffmann, Marketing Assistant

Dark Spots: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Face Peel

"This has made my 30-something skin glow! The peel is easy to use, just 2 steps, and now my skin is smooth and soft. It has cleared up my acne, and helped diminish my "happy" lines. I use these every day before my moisturizing routine. I cannot believe the difference in my skin (and neither can my husband)." - Marisa Hamilton, Education 

Re: Daily Obsessions: Skin Concerns

I tend to bounce around where cleansers are concerned, but when it comes to moisturizers, it's Philosophy's Miracle Worker for me. I love the way it sinks into my skin and brightens it up. It really hydrates without being greasy or heavy at all, and it just feels wonderful. I'm never without it!

Re: Daily Obsessions: Skin Concerns

I could go on all day about Skincare Products! 🙂

But my number one Fav for Dry skin is Origins Drink Up Intensive.

or_0GGG01_300.jpg

My skin feels so soft and supple. I never wake up with flakey skin anymore! Smells great and feel good on the skin! This will never leave my side!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • skincareiq concerns_7.30.jpg
  • or_0GGG01_300.jpg
testing