Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Merchant Picks

Today we have more merchant picks! Our Sephora merchants see, touch, and try every product that stocks our shelves (read: they've got great taste).

What product have you been obsessed with lately? Show & Tell!

merchants 8.6.jpg

1. Dior Nail Glow

"When I get my nails done, I’m not a huge fan of flashy color. That’s why this lacquer is perfect for me: it enhances the natural color of my nails for an effortless-looking, polished and clean look." -Diana C., Associate Color Merchant

2. Ralph Lauren Polo Red

"I bought this cologne for my boyfriend because I just wanted him to smell good. But now HE’S even obsessed with this crisp scent with light apple and clary sage notes. Pat on the back for me." -Erin O., Assistant Fragrance Merchant tarte LipSurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Tint

3. Tarte LipSurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Tint

"This lip tint is like a mood ring for my lips! The formula responds to my skin’s natural pH and delivers a truly personalized shade of pink. The fact that it moisturizes my lips is an added bonus." -Lauren C., Color Merchant

4.  Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Nude 

"This palette is gorgeous. These nude shades are subtle enough to wear for day, but easily translate into looks for going out. Plus, the shimmery finish gives these shadows an extra special kick." -Krystelle B., Merchandising Coordinator Want to see it swatched? Of course you do> http://seph.me/15LaMNg

5.  Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Morning Eye Rescue

"After a late night out with friends, this eye cream is my secret to looking bright-eyed the next day. It de-puffs and moisturizes so that I look well-rested, fresh, and ready to seize the day." -Marcela B., Skincare and Hair Merchant

Re: Daily Obsessions: Merchant Picks

I've been obsessed with the MAC dual fiber foundation brush lately. I got it last weekend because I was in the mall and didn't want to wait to get the Sigma dupe. It applies foundation so well and doesn't eat all the product. 😄

I tried the Dior Glow, but I was completely disappointed! So disappointed, that I returned it.  It made my nails look way too purple-ish, and it looked just like a pretty clear gloss.  I have plenty of clear gloss nail polish, so $25 for one?  No thank you.  But as usual, the Sephora team at my little SIJCP at Kitsap Mall were super gracious taking the return!  Even though the purchase was made online!

I really would like to try the Sephora eyeshadow palette.  I am a sucker for the lace presentation, but I have been holding back because I am a brand snob 🙂  Now that the 4X points are coming up, I will probably give it a shot.

I really like the Moonshadow palettes, especially used with a damp brush. The price is pretty good too.

Smashbox Photofinish Blemish Control Primer. I have never fell in love with a primer until now.

And YSL Sheercandy Glossy Balms. They smell amazing and look/feel luxurious. #9 Cool Guava and #10 Lush Coconut are my faves!

I bought the hubby Polo Red and we are both in love with this scent...

I've recently became re-interested in nail polish.  I haven't polished my finger nails in years.  After seeing the pictures everyone...and you...post, I decided to give it a shot.  I'm looking forwards to purchasing more colors.

@viviene23 - wow lavender blush! I'd never considered that. Great tip!

@Meg82 & Janine - I do love me some glossy stains!

@sephoramusthave - Buxom glosses are really great, I really like their Big & Healthy Lip Sticks too.

@beautytester - "Re-obsessed!" I love that. Inspiring another post...

My latest obsession is lavender/purple blush!!! I've been wearin MUFE powder blush in lavender 09 a lot lately. It looks harsh on the pan but it is gorgeous and feminine on the cheeks. Credit to brightestbulb blog for second pic.

Anonymous Insider

I'm with Meg82! I was on the fence about the YSL glossy stains...until I tried my first one today. They're A-mazing! Two coats was all it took to get a really intense color. They're hydrating and have the perfect amount of gloss. I hate when glosses are too sticky or too shinny, this is the perfect texture. They'd be great for a night out or even for a bride. 

I've been obsessed with YSL glossy stains.  They last forever, including lasting through cigarettes and glasses of water.  And the colors are gorgeous! I want to collect them like pokemon.  Gotta catch 'em all!

Lipsticks in bright colors....especially anything orangey!!! Nars, specifically, is a great brand. I wish it’d be appropriate to wear them to work every day 😃

I've really really been loving the buxom glosses---I've used up my mini lip cream in white Russian, have almost used up my lipgloss in dolly, and am wearing the lip gloss in april right now 😄 LOVE the cooling/tingling feeling, and its not sticky.

I finally caved and got Josie Maran Coconut Gelee blush. While it does not smell like a coconut nor have a jello consistency, I'm lovin' it.

I'm also in the process of finishing the last batch of skincare/beauty products from last yr, so I'm re-obsessed with Tokidoki Siberia perfume

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • merchants 8.6.jpg
testing