Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Merchant Picks

Our Sephora merchants see, touch, and try every product that stocks our shelves. Here's what they are loving this week!

7,2.jpg

7/2:  Bite Cuvée Deluxe Lipstick Collection

"If you love high-pigment lip colors, you'll freak out over this collection. These are some of the creamiest and longest-wearing lipsticks I've ever tried. Just beautiful!" -Diana C., Associate Merchant

7/1:  B.B. Cream Bronze Broad Spectrum SPF 27 PA++

"This BB makes looking flawless so simple. In one step, it hydrates, firms, and soothes while giving me a perfect complexion." -Marcela B., Skincare Merchant

6/30:  Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer

"Finally, a concealer that lasts all day! Yes, it really exists. It comes in 20 shades so I got all my friends hooked as well." -Lindsey R., Assistant Color Merchant

6/29: Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée

"New. Summer. Obsession. This coconut water-infused cheek gelée instantly hydrates and gives me a perfect flush with serious staying power." -Diana C., Sephora.com Associate Merchant

6/28: Sephora Collection Cabana Cutie Kit

"This set gives me a beautiful summer glow that looks completely natural. It's a must-have in my travel bag. " -Krystelle B., Merchandising Coordinator

6/27:  Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme

"This scent is perfect for dreamy summer days and nights. It is so light and refreshing, it makes me imagine I'm on a Mediterranean escape."-Erin O., Assistant Merchant – Fragrance

6/26:  Bliss FatGirlSixpack

"My obsession for this is a no brainer. This gel helps to tone your tummy and activate your abs. SOLD!" -Marcela B., Skincare Merchant

What are you obsessed with this week? Show & Tell!

Re: Daily Obsessions: Merchant Picks

I really want to try Josie Maran's new Cheek Gelee!!!!  The color pay off looks brilliant, and I am a huge fan of gel/cream blushes.  I think they have great staying power and provide the most natural flush possible (with plenty of room to amp it up!).  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 7,2.jpg
testing