Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Lippies!

Today we're highlighting some of Sephora staffers' favorite lip products.

What new lippies are you obsessed with? Show & Tell!

10.8 lippie obsessions.jpg

Hourglass Aura Sheer Lip Stain

"Some lip stains I’ve tried are so dry, I feel like I’m scraping on a magic marker. But Flush is way silkier and feels like I’m applying watercolor paint. The super-hydrating formula moisturizes my pout and delivers color that stays put." -Erin S., Social Media Marketing Manager

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lipstick

"I've never been much of a lipstick wearer, but after using this stuff, I'm offically converted. I use Pastille Lilac to create the bright fuchsia lip that I’m obsessed with right now! The pigment is intense but goes on smoothly and evenly." -India L., Director of E-Commerce, Canada

Guerlain Maxi Shine Lip Gloss

"Intense color from a shimmery gloss? Yes, please! In just one swipe of Candy Strip, my pout gets that plump and shine I’ve desperately been looking for, without that sticky finish." -Diana C., Associate Color Merchant

Givenchy Le Rouge

"It’s the queen of lipsticks! Whenever my lips are craving a rush of bold red, I smooth on Carmin Escarpin for intense semi-matte color. It doesn’t feather or flake, and stays on all day long. AND it comes in a leather case?! True love." -Allison F., Senior Writer

NARS Satin Lip Pencil

"Hands down, Luxembourg is my absolute favorite red lip color. The creamy pencil is super easy to apply and it delivers an ultra-saturated pop of color. My chapped lips are stoked that it’s so moisturizing!" -Lauren C., Color Merchant

Soap & Glory Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss

"I've finally found relief for my seriously chapped lips, and it looks good too! One swipe of Baby Doll majorly plumps my thin pout and leaves my constantly dry lips with a rich, moisturized sheen. Talk about a double whammy!" -Molly H., Director, Business Development

Re: Daily Obsessions: Lippies!

I am big fan of Kat Von D's lipsticks. I normally wear red lipstick (Stilettlo, Adora, or Underage Red) and the staying power of KVD's lipsticks are an absolute joy. I have decided to venture outside of my comfort zone and try her bright pink lipstick (backstage bambi) and I was not disappointed.

8623_10202216304877022_509072174_n.jpg

Beyond KVD's lipsticks, I have become obsessed with the Bite lip pencils, especially in Rhubarb. I just bought the "Best Bite Set" and I can't wait to try the rest of those colors. 

Liv's Lips by Givenchy! 😄

It's so cool that it's black in the tube, everyone always comments.  Great package too.

Pretty not-warm, not-cool, 'nuetral' sheer lip tone -- but more on the muted deep berry side.  WIthout being bright or dense of color.  If that makes any sense.

Dior Lip Glow is my lips but pinker, for a pretty look.  Liv's Lips is more grown up, and a more Fall color!

I'm obsessing over Lipstick Queen- a brand that I wish Sephora carried!  Jean Queen is my go-to this fall, Medieval is the perfect red, and Hello Sailor is just plain fun.

I'm also rotating in Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #61 Bonheur in heavy doses, even though I've had it for awhile without touching it.

Oh, and Clinique Black Honey.

I'm newly obsessed with the Clinique Chubby Stick I just bought in Broadest Berry.   It doesn't last as long as I'd like (though it does last), but the color is gorgeous and it feels great on.  I was once dissuaded from looking at them by a Sephora associate who told me they are only good for "women on the go" which a) who says i'm not on the go? i'm on the go and b) she said it like it was a bad thing, which is weird because I think on the go is good.

ANYWAY I'm bummed I didn't give them a chance until now because I really like the formulation and the color intensity.

I'm obsessed with Bite products, especially the cashmere lip creams.  I find them easier to apply and less drying than other brands.  I love the color payoff of all Bite products and have my eye on that Best of Bite set as well!

Anonymous Insider

I loooove Bite lipsticks. I just put the new Best of Bite set on my wishlist, the colors look so perfect!

I'm absolutely obsessed with Buxom lipsticks! Menace is my new fave for fall and I can thank the amazing "Give Me More Lip" set for introducing me to it! 🙂

I also looooove the NARS Satin Lip Pencil in New Lover. It's a gorgeous strawberry and gold color that is a perfect transition lippie between summer and fall.

I'm obsessed with the bite beauty lipsticks ( I have vouvray and bouquet) and the buxom full on lipsticks (previously called big and healthy lipsticks). I used up all my buxom lipsticks (I had a full sized las vegas and a couple mini's). I love the formula of these 2 lipsticks and the everyday colors in the lines. I have 25 lipsticks but I will never regret buying more of these 2 lines.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
  • 10.8 lippie obsessions.jpg
  • 8623_10202216304877022_509072174_n.jpg
testing