Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Haute Hair

It always amuses me when I mention a hair product I love to someone and they go, "Really? Sephora sells hair stuff?" YES, people. We sell hair stuff. Great stuff, in fact. And I've scoured the Daily Obsessions archives to bring you some of our favorites.

hair 5.21.jpg

1: Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel

"Curly hair girls, your prayers have been answered! This product literally changed my life. It gives me beautiful ringlets and keeps frizz away–even in humidity and fog."- Artemis P., VP, General Manager, SiJCP

2: Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment

"Since I won’t give up my blow dryer and flat iron, I'm eternally grateful for this hair mask. It softens, strengthens and adds shine, without weighing my hair down. The fresh scent is a bonus." - Erin O., Assistant Merchant

3: Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Therapy

"This blend of oils from around the world makes my hair soft, silky, and shiny—without making it look greasy. I can use it with other styling products or alone. Incredible!" - Catherine S., Editorial Director

4: Sachajuan Hair Repair

"I abuse my hair and this product is a lifesaver. In just five minutes my hair looks and feels incredible--silky, shiny, and frizz- free." - Emily T., Store Marketing Assistant Manager

5: Bumble & bumble Bb. Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Crème

"Believe the hype! I love the effortless look this cream gives me. It's also amazing for adding lift at the crown and perfecting my go-to side-braid hairstyle." - Mia R., Senior Art Director

6: Alterna Bamboo Plumping Strand Expand

"I have very flat hair, so I am always looking for a little volume. This gives me the volume I need without feeling greasy. Not to mention, it smells really good." - Laura H., Senior Production Artist

7: Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum

"If your hair ever gets frizzy, this is the perfect antidote. I use it every morning to bring down frizz. It works better than any product I’ve tried without weighing down my hair." - Julie B., Chief Marketing and Digital Officer

8: Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

"My hair has never been in such great shape! Wen keeps my hair soft, smooth, and full of body. Plus, I love the scent." - Keely G., Beauty Adviser

9: Carol's Daughter Macadamia Hold & Control Smoother

"I’m in love with the subtle shine and touchable hold it gives my medium-short, spunky hair style." - Johnna M., Mobile & Digital Store Marketing Director

10: Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

"This dry shampoo doesn't leave my black hair looking ashy—and it smells amazing!" Tiffany L., VP, Direct Marketing

So what's your swear-by-it hair product? Show & Tell in the comments!

Shop Hair> http://seph.me/12KtHWZ

Re: Daily Obsessions: Haute Hair

I've recently discovered Kevin Murphy. His plum moisturizing shampoo and rinse smells amazing and makes my hair smell delicious. I hope Sephora carries it soon!

@ Candace....ooooo, sneaky sneaky!!! 😛

@beautytester @ lylysa - thanks ladies! Very, VERY glad you like it, for reasons that you will soon know about (but I can't reveal yet). 😉 #secretsquirrel

@ Candace, I love your new avi, it's so cute!

I swear by Living Proof as a line that actually helps to tame frizz no matter how big or small the job without making hair feel weighed down. And though Sephora doesn't carry it, It's a 10's Deep Conditioning Mask is one that actually improves the feeling and texture of my hair after using it.

ps. Oh I forgot. I like your icon Candace! It reminds me of princess Jasmine. 😃

I really like Ouidad Mediterranean Bay Leaf Treatment for the itchy scalp I get whenever the season changes and oily build up. Also, I didn't even know I had frizzy hair (since I've got oily scalp) until I tried Alterna Bamboo oil, which made it slick but not oily. I tried some homemade concoction with coconut/grapeseed/argan oil, but I just may splurge on the Alterna oil again once I finish half of my stuff (got 2 shoebox of skincare/hair products at least X.X).

@starletta8 - I love the Alterna Oil Shine Spray! It's super light but give s a nice shine. I'm embarrassed to say I haven't tried any Bumble & bumble products yet (*gasp faint*, I know). But I want to play with more wet looks this summer and try some out.

Of the products at Sephora, there are two of my must-haves:  Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray and Alterna Bamboo Oil Shine Spray.  Love the shine from the Alterna- and the B+B defeats even summer frizzies!

I forgot I didn't say mine! I really like the Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla leave in conditioner. I use it on my "wet look" days. It smells great!

I'm with Emily T.; Sachajuan Hair Repair is incredible. I used it once a week for about a year, and I'm currently using it more frequently because I had my hair colored (and for some reason it tangles really easily now). It's the best! My hair feels so much lighter afterward. I also like the Straight & Shine Spray and the volume powder.

I was thrilled when I discovered that Sephora carried Sachajuan; my salon uses Sachajuan products, which is how I discovered the brand, but it's so much more convenient to drop by Sephora than it is to trek to the salon every time I run out! 🙂

The Ojon Rare Blend Oil smells great and what's cool is that the oils really ARE 3 different colors that blend together, its not the color of the bottle 😉

I also LOVE the BB Texture cream since it doesn't weigh down my fine hair and it gives my bangs a bit more piecey-choppy look!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

I LOVE the Ouidad Mediterranean Bay Leaf Treatment!  I should say my hair loves it, it gives it volume, shine, and keeps most tangles at bay ^.^

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • hair 5.21.jpg
testing