Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Allure Best Of Beauty Winners

Yes, yes, I know Allure is the beauty bible (I, personally, have been swearing by their beauty advice since the 7th grade). But these newly crowned "Best of Beauty" award winners also happen to be perennial staffer obsessions. Which means we knew and loved them first. #justsayin

Which Allure Best of Beauty winners do you swear by or are dying to try? Show & Tell!

allure obsessions 10.15.jpg

Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

"When it comes to makeup tools, I’m a minimalist. That’s why this brush is perfect for me. It’s versatile enough for liquid or powder formulas to create a flawless complexion." - Mia A., Social Media Beauty Advisor

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

"Pure magic. This balm makes you look like you've been drinking loads of water and spending days at the spa." -Erin S., Marketing Manager, Social Media

Bumble and bumble Spray de Mode

"I love using this lightweight hairspray on loose curls, and the 4-ounce size is great for travel." —Chrissi H., Senior Designer

Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

"My hair tends to have a mind of its own, but this product makes it manageable! Plus, it smells fantastic." -Marcela B., Sephora.com Merchant - Skincare & Hair

Hourglass N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil

"Sometimes, lips deserve special treatment. Literally. Not only does this powerful formula condition, smooth, and relieve my lips’ dryness, but it also has a 24-karat gold-plated tip that soothes my pout." -Diana C., Associate Color Merchant

Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain – Rebel Nudes

"I love that this feels lightweight and almost watercolory on the lips, yet you can build up full coverage." -Adeline L., VP, Dotcom Merchandising

BALENCIAGA Florabotanica

"This is my new favorite scent! It has just the right amount of floral and musk. Plus, the modern bottle design stands out against all the others on my fragrance vanity." -Heather D., Producer, Social Media

NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder

"This sheer, matte setting powder has become my new best friend. I never have to redo my makeup. I put it on at 6:30 a.m. and my makeup still looks fresh at 5 p.m., with no shine to be seen." -India L., Director, E-Commerce Canada

Re: Daily Obsessions: Allure Best Of Beauty Winners

I so want the UD brush.

YSL glossy stains!  Now I want to try the rebel nudes!

Love the UD good karma brush. It's perfect!

The Spray de Mode! A local salon used it in my hair years ago and I loved it. I'm bored with the spray I'm using now, so I'm gonna get this one!

YSL lippies are HG! And I really need to check out that UD brush, I keep hearing great things about it.

@nebel - The girl who's obsessed with Florabotanica sits right by me and she sprays it all of the time. I love the smell of it. 

Florabotanica is just my favorite.  LOVE!

Such a fan of the UD brush! It's soft but firm and creates a perfect look!

And the YSL! Great lip stains!

I love the Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush! It blends liquid foundation so nicely.

Anonymous Insider

YSL LIPPIESHeart

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • allure obsessions 10.15.jpg
testing