Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: 5/14

Here's what product Sephora staffers are loving this week!

5.14.jpg

5/14: Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20

"I’m in love with everything from Urban Decay's Naked line, but this beauty balm is my favorite. It has a light texture and covers problem areas instantly, while also offering antiaging benefits over time." -Nisa S., Beauty Advisor

5/13: Brazilian Peel™ With Advanced Renewal Serum

"This has all of the benefits of a professional peel, but I can get it in the comfort of my own home. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and youthful." -Mia A., Beauty Advisor

5/12: Sephora Collection Color Lip Last

"All You Need Is Red is a gorgeous shade and there is an amazing amount of pigment in it. I love how truly long lasting it is, and how smooth and lightweight it feels on my lips." -Melissa M., Beauty Advisor

5/11: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Berry Tinted

"Because I can’t wear a vibrant red lipstick every day, lip tints are one of my favorite secrets. This one has the attitude of a red with the subtlety of a balm. And it smells delicious." -Kimmianne W., Proofreader

5/10: Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Brush #47

"I have two secrets for a flawless complexion. First, I mix my foundation with a moisturizer for a sheer, dewy effect. Then, I glide it on with this brush for an even, natural-looking finish. It's a game changer!." - Kelley H., Senior Writer

5/9: Nude Miracle Mask

"This mask is a miracle worker! To fight dull winter skin, I use this to reveal a brighter and smoother surface. I like to use it in the shower so my pores are open, and it works wonders!" -Jessica F., Assistant Marketing Manager

5/8: Alterna Bamboo Volume Uplifting Root Blast

"I love this spray! It gives a long lasting boost of volume to dull, flat hair. Plus, it dries super quick." -Diana R., Beauty Advisor

What's your obsession? Show & Tell in the comments!

Re: Daily Obsessions: 5/14

@sephoramusthave - since you like the Shadow Insurance (which I love), you HAVE to try the Lip Insurance, it's seriously the best thing ever. When I use it on my red lip days, the color stays put and doesn't bleed! It's amazing.

http://seph.me/12bvRwQ

lipinsurance.jpg

I forgot to list my obsession---Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I bought my tube in January of this year so a few months ago and I just realized that I haven't worn a powder shadow without it ever since I bought it! My tube is very well loved, I've used up at least 2/3 of it, but I still have enough left to last me at least a couple more months, if not more. I remember being super skeptical about eye primers, and I didn't like paying so much for something that goes on clear, but its worth every single penny. My shadows, no matter what the brand, look more vibrant, more pigmented,  don't crease, and stay put all day which is super important for me. I want to try the other Too Faced primers! They have so many different primers I'm surprised they haven't come out with a kit of mini versions.

Oh and I still have my mini fresh sugar lip balm in rose from my birthday gift. I love it because its literally my lips but better! I used up the clear one a long time ago. Lipbalm is something that I always use up, so enough is *never* enough 😄 Right now, I'm using the strawberry rosebud salve one every night before bed. Lipbalm is part of my nightly skincare routine. I wear lipstick pretty much every single day and when I wear lipbalm before bed, they never get dry. If I skip lipbalm for a few days though, my lips hurt real bad!

@sephoramusthave - Real talk, after I read that brush one, as I was putting these together, I went to the site and added it to my cart! These darn obsessions get me EVERY time.

I needz that foundation brush! I've been *obsessed* with brushes lately and feel like I can never have enough. Plus, I hate washing foundation/concealer brushes after every use so when I have a few "backup" ones I don't have to wash the same ones over and over again. 😄

wishlist!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • 5.14.jpg
  • lipinsurance.jpg
testing