Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: 4/3 - 4/9

4.9_corrected.jpg

4/9: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

"As a male, I’m not ashamed to say I enjoy using Smashbox BB Cream. It gives me exactly what my skin is looking for: a hydrated, even skintone with an extra tint of color." - Adi L., Lead Artist

4/8: Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

"When it comes to makeup tools, I’m a minimalist. That’s why this brush is perfect for me. It’s versatile enough for liquid or powder formulas to create a flawless complexion." - Mia A., Social Media Beauty Advisor

(Ack! Our clients love this obsession so much it's out of stock! Alas, I would never leave you hanging. Check out another great brush option here> http://seph.me/17phnxW)

4/7: Sephora by OPI Jewelry Top Coat in Only Gold For Me

"I’ve been waiting forever for a gold, glittery nail polish like SEPHORA by OPI Only Gold For Me to come out. This top coat is amazing. It goes on smoothly and adds an edgy sheen to my everyday polish." - Chelsea G., Junior Designer

4/6: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Rose

"Fresh Sugar Lip is a treat for my lips. I love how it moisturizes and plumps. Plus, Rose is a color subtle enough for me to wear all day. It’s definitely my go-to pick-me-up." - Rachel M., Director, Acquisition Marketing

4/5: L'Occitane Hand Cream in Mango Flower

"I’m a sucker for gorgeous packaging, but these hand creams also deliver. The ultra-creamy formula leaves my chapped hands soft and smooth." - Ariella G., Beauty Writer

4/4: Stila Convertible Color

"Stila’s Convertible Color is great for layering under or over powder blush. Sweet Pea gives my cheeks a healthy pop of color and a natural-looking glow. Plus, I love that it doubles as a lipstick." - Julie T., Sephora PRO Artist

4/3: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse

"I count on this mist to give me the best natural-looking tan all year. I never get streaks! Plus, I feel so much better knowing I’m not damaging my skin from the sun." - Melissa M., Call Center

Do you have an unsung product you’re obsessed with this week? Have you tried any of these staffer faves? Show & Tell in the comments!

Re: Daily Obsessions: 4/3 - 4/9

I have the Smashbox BB Cream and I love it so much! I have tried different foundations and bb creams but this one is the one I always come back to. Its light and evens our my skin without making me look over done.

I love the fresh lip treatments, all of them! I really like the advanced one (aka the white one) because it gives long-lasting, intense moisturization but I also like the Rose Treatment. The shade it gives your lips is pretty and just enough to give your casual looks a bit of perk, I am still in school so I always swipe this on in the morning.

L'Occitane is another favorite of mine especially those hand creams they give great moisturization, have awesome packaging, smell AMAZING, and they are never greasy. I also really love the Angelica Hydration Cream. I have really sensitive skin so the natural and gentle angelica oil soothe, smooth, hydrate, and plump my skin as well as restore radiance. The product also smells good and has pretty packaging.

Another unsung product for me is the Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer. This is a cream "foundation" that not only moisturizes but it also mattifies but blurs discoloration, giving me an even and natural finish.

The Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush is the only way I want to apply my foundation.  I get a beautiful finish, invisible pores, and use much less product with better results.  I have one in "reserve" because I don't ever want to be without it.  

L'Occitane shea butter hand creams are my very favorite and the Mango Flower is a yummy scent. I always have one in my handbag.

I just got a Stila Convertible Color Blush in Peony as a 100 point reward. . So far I am liking it alot.

I have the mini fresh sugar lip treatment in rose and a full sized stila convertible color in lillium so I second those product recommendations!!

I suppose my newest obsession is my benefit hoola bronzer. Its matte and not muddy so long as I use very little. Its perfect for countour and if I want an all over tan, I can wear a touch all over. Its not shimmery, glittery or the slightest bit orange. LOVE.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 4.9_corrected.jpg
testing