Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: $15 and under

Have you browsed our Sweeeeet $15 and under section on the site yet? There are some great picks for an even better price. And to give you a little help, I've culled the Daily Obsessions archives to find Sephora staffers' favorite $15 and under products. You hear that? That's the sound of your wallet saying "thank you".

What's your favorite budget-friendly product? Show & Tell!

15andunder_6.18.jpg

1. Marchesa PARFUM D'EXTASE Mini Rollerball

"Perfect for someone who deserves to be spoiled a little extra. The fragrance - an intoxicating blend of femininity with layers of light florals like Iris, Freesia, Violet, and Jasmine - exudes elegance and intrigue." - Stephanie Smith, Sephora PRO Artist

2. Michael Kors Leg Shine

"Short skirt, dry skin, no time to moisturize? Keep this little stick in your bag and glam up your legs en route to a summer shindig. At least that's what I do." - Cathy C., Director, Social Media

3. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

"The one part of my beauty routine I NEVER skip. This cleanser removes my mascara, cleans out my pores and brightens my mood with a fresh cucumber scent all in one step." - Lisa Manz, PR Coordinator

4. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Vitamin C Collagen Booster

"After I use this vitamin C-packed serum, my skin immediately feels firmer and incredibly well-hydrated. Let’s just say dry skin isn’t something I worry about anymore." - Susanna S., Graphic Designer

5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20

"I’m in love with everything from Urban Decay's Naked line, but this beauty balm is my favorite. It has a light texture and covers problem areas instantly, while also offering antiaging benefits over time." - Nisa S., Beauty Advisor

Shop $15 and under> http://seph.me/16FG5sJ

Re: Daily Obsessions: $15 and under

I looooove~ the Ole Serum, and the MK Leg Shine (smells like heaven).

Soy cleanser is a nice basic cleanser for all skin types. It's my fall back for travel and if I run out of my Philosophy acne cleanser.

Marchesa smells lovely. Do want.

The only thing I don't care for, as much as it pains me to say this, is the UD BB. 😕 I love Urban, but it comes off orange and dark on me. Massively disappointed.

@ Candace, I did really like the sample I got..... 😛

Actually I was about to get 2 Ole's serum but then I saw the whole set 3 wonders for $15 so i got 2 of the whole set.

@lylysa - Resistance is futile. 🙂 #enablersRus

Anyone who knows me knows how much I talk up the love for Ole's serum! I'm resisting the Marchesa fragrance....must....resist!!!!

I have the Michael Kors leg shine since about 2yrs ago when it came out in the gift set with perfume and mini lotion and I stocked up on more recently! Its perfect for when you forget to dab lotion on your legs and are in a rush! Also smells amazing!

janinebt--Im with you on that I love the soy cleanser, and the Fresh Mascara I wish they carried the full size its awesome!!!

i got 2 of the OH Truth Serum. So I spent like $30 for 1oz of product which is also equal to its full size which is priced at $48. i love that i saved $18! mwahaha.

Anonymous Insider

I love the Fresh Soy Cleanser! I especially like that it's tough enough to remove makeup (even mascara) yet gentle enough to not irritate. The soy cleanser + a Clarisonic = a makeup free face if you run low on makeup remover or forget it on a trip!

@beautytester - GREAT catch on the Ole serum. If I didn't have so many hoarded in my backup stash I'd totally get in on that.

@starletta - I've been eyeing that Flirt Alert, it IS a really good deal (full size products, what??)

I have the Michael Kors Leg Shine on my wish list!

Buxom Flirt Alert for sure!  It's such a great deal.

OH Truth Serum. It worked out to be cheaper than the normal/larger size right now. I just got 2 of them (cuz I couldn't resist the promo codes T.T). I have combo skin and it feel stuffy in the summer, this is my go-to summer serum. 😃

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • 15andunder_6.18.jpg
testing