cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

#CoconutBeauty is #TRENDINGatSEPHORA

01.11_TAS.png

#CoconutBeauty is #TRENDINGatSEPHORA this month!

Coconut has been well-known in the health food world, but people are starting to catch on to the beauty benefits of this tropical seed. Coconut oil, milk, and water have powerful beautifying properties that combine deep, softening hydration with antibacterial properties and antioxidant protection. Whether used on skin or hair, this delicious, tropical wonder delivers amazing results. -Kris G. 

Have a look at some of our favorite products that feature this unique ingredient:

Have a favorite coconut product? Share on this thread to let others in on your secret!

Re: #CoconutBeauty is #TRENDINGatSEPHORA

I enjoy the Glam Glow Thirsty Mud products! I received a sample of the mask a while back and actually used it before looking up its formula but could pick out that there was the use of coconut. Not to a super hefty degree (so for folks on the fence and don't want to smell like a sickly sweet tropical fruit, no worries), but very much like a clean, coconut water scent versus a candy-coconut.

The texture of the mask was nice, it applied like a moisturizer but remained at the surface some, rinsed off with no hassle and left my skin feeling quite nice!

During Christmas I turned my cousin onto it and nabbed her the Gift Sexy Dazzling Hydration Set since she moisturizes with pure coconut oil!

@karap03 I've heard amazing things about the Hangover primer... The product description doesn't say this but apparently it helps with redness. If that's true I need this in my life!

OGX Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner. It is for weightless hydration and works great on my fine hair.

I have rally been enjoying Too Faced Hangover Rx during the cold weather. It helps add extra hydration into my skin. I really want to try the MJ primer as well as that Herbivore mist!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 01.11_TAS.png
testing