Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Chat Live with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics!

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

Happy Live Chat Day, BeautyTalkers! Today we have a SUPER SPECIAL EXCITING OMG live chat guest and brand - JACLYN HILL is here with BECCA's Style Director Kerry Cole (squeeeee!). They are here to answer all of your burning beauty questions and teach you once and for all how to get that highlight on fleek (are we still making fleek happen? Clearly I am :)). 

As usual, I'm opening the chat early (today at 11:30 am PT) so you can get your questions in. Ask now!> http://seph.me/1gUroMj 

Please follow the link above to ask a question in the live chat thread. If you post it here, Jaclyn and Kerry won't see it. 

Re: Chat Live with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics!

I LOVE YOU JACLYN!! I'm sorry I missed it! I was at work!

Anonymous Insider

Darn, I missed it.  Would have loved to chat with both.  I'm glad Sephora did this!

Hi Jaclyn! Just wanted to come by and show support and tell you I love you!!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn ..!! this is Ela From New York .. I just want to thank you for being so positive and bringing a lot of joy in my life.. Thanks to you I learned how to apply highlight for first time and basically how to do my full makeup.. I Think Champagne Pop is so great. I use it almost every day...Please come to New York soon I want to meet you in Person.!! I follow you on snapchat >. please do another snapchat live so we can be in you show.. love u girl.. kisses 🙂   

Jacklyn,

Luv your videos. My question is: what other places do you like to use your BECCA/Jacklyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector aside from the cheek bone area?  Thanks!

Can a moderator please, please, please (pretty please with a cherry on top) merge all the random Jaclyn Hill questions in different threads all over Beauty Talk to either this one thread or the Q&A area? It's clogging up and it's hard to keep up with other things that are going on. Thanks!

Jaclyn!!

When I saw your snap about this chat live I was so excited!! I have bought everything you have ever collab'd with! I just love your videos and have been watching them for years and years! I live in Paducah, Kentucky and am always sad that you never come near my area ever 😞 Every meet-up is like 10+ hours away 😞 I hope you come near me sometime soon:) My question is: I am oily and use mattfying primers and foundations and they usually work pretty good, but whenever I use Champagne Pop, which im OBSESSED with, I like have HORRIBLE oily face:( 😞 😞 I want to be able to wear it and not look super oily in hour, help me!! Also, I only use it on high points of cheeks, cupids bow, and above eyebrow for some lift. Is there any helpful tricks you could tell me?

Hey Jaclyn,

Love your videos, i was just wondering, what are your favorite makeup brands besides Makeup Geek, and Mac, Also what are your favorite drugstore products. Another thing is, PLEASEEEE do a meet and greet in New Jersey pleaseeee 

Jaclyn I don't am have anything to ask you lol I just want to tell you that I love you and hope to meet you one day. All that you are doing is well deserved.

I don't think the above link will work until 11:30 Pacific time.  Posts here won't be seen and you have to wait to post at the link above.

First of all j love both Sephora and You Jaclyn I'm soo happy and excited to see both of you joined.... My question is due to a rumor is if you will be collaborating with Becca again. Luv u so much. Say hi to me on snapp roci84...

I am unable to post the question at the link above 😞 Am i here at the wrong time ?

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • 06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg
testing