cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Braids are Trending at Sephora

TAS_Braids_V7.jpg

Braids are back! From festivals to high fashion, people are continually finding new twists on the classic hairstyle. They incorporate well into almost any look and give off a great, free-spirited vibe for outdoor events. They word with first-day blowouts or second-day hair, and can take minimal effort or next-level styling.

Here are some of our favorite braid-friendly products:

Got a festival-ready braid look? What are your favorite must-have braid products? Show & Tell!

Re: Braids are Trending at Sephora

Bobby pins!  I have layers in my hair and I need at least 2 for those random curls that like to pop out.  I also need a good flexible hairspray like the Living Proof one to keep things in check but not crunchy.

I love braids! I just wish I had the skills to do fancy braids :'(

Anonymous Insider

Uh, deff!

check out my blog!

🙂

xoxo Shae b

I really like Triple Sec and it smells really nice too. I never tried it for giving braids volume, but I think I'll try that now!

Something that can make the frizzy halo that always happens because of my curly hair go away. Its hard to braid curly hair. So maybe a detangler or something to smooth things out but not too much that it looks greasy. 

@Anewxa we can definitely feature a Show & Tell post on beachy hair! I'm always open to suggestions 🙂 

@itscarin same for me... I'm excited to try some of these products to see if they make a big difference in the texture of my hair. 

I've actually tried the bumble&bumble surf spray to give my hair some texture and make it look bit "piecey" bfor braiding for that effortless slept in look..also works since my hair is thick but silky to a point the braids slip out.

I noticed a new surf spray product, I am very excited and want to try that one next!! Just waiting for warmer weather to order it. Hopefully we will have a new show n tell for beachy hair by then 😉

I don't use anything on my hair when I'm braiding it.  I'll use dry shampoo if I haven't washed my hair that day but other than that I don't use any products. 

On a side note, I bought the dry shampoo sampler pack, and so far my favorite dry shampoo is still sachujan.  Wish you guys still carried this.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • TAS_Braids_V7.jpg
testing