cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

#BlueMakeup is #TrendingAtSephora

TAS_BlueMakeup.jpg

This season, the fashion world’s runways have been peppered with the drama of beautiful blue eye makeup. Now at Sephora, you can jump on this cool, sapphire trend and add a touch of haute couture to your everyday look. From rocker girl looks to subdued and classic hues, #BlueMakeup adds a sense of depth and glamor to eyes for a dramatic pop.

Here are a few of our favorite azure products for a cool blue look:

• Feeling tropical? Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow Liner in Turquoise is a warm, matte blue housed in a jumbo pencil that applies smoothly in thin lines, but can also be blended out for use as a shadow.
    • KVD Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Paranoid offers a shock of sparkling electric blue with Kat Von D’s proprietary Color-soaked Concentrate for a creamy, lustrous, and extremely long-wearing finish.
    • Milk Makeup Eye Pigment in Sesh offers a subtler tint to those looking for an elegant shadow that still packs a punch. The royal blue shade and silky texture create a soft, sophisticated look.

Are you onboard with the blue eye makeup trend? Were you blue before it was cool? Share your thoughts and your creative, natural, or fashion-forward #BlueMakeup looks below!

Re: #BlueMakeup is #TrendingAtSephora

@Samtian you're so right blue is intimidating! I must agree with @MirnaC that I'm more brave when it comes to my waterline and inner corner... One day I hope to master the entire lid 😄 

Blue is an intimidating color for me. But I do have some blues I've been trying to play with. 

I use the blue for my water lone and put blue in the corner of my eye (inner) then put black eyeshadow in the outer, creating a sort of smokey effect by the eyeliner

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • TAS_BlueMakeup.jpg
testing