Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

BeautyTalk Giveaway Winners!

Congratulations to the 10 winners of our first ever BeautyTalk Show & Tell Giveaway! Please check your private messages for a note from me and enjoy your prizes!

winners.jpg 

Chloe3036
KendraKendra
Cupcakecandy
smgirvin
mommyto4
comfyrock
malday
hadtotryit
SChan929
BeautyJunkie325

Re: BeautyTalk Giveaway Winners!

OMG i won.. I never win anything! Thank you!

Congratulations to All of the Winners!  Always fun to win a great prize!!

congratulations to the winners!! And thank you Sephora for doing this contest for BT only 🙂

Congrats you lucky ducks!  🙂  Cheers to healthy, glowing skin..~KAM

Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your new Clarisonic! 😄

<3, Randee

Congrats ladies! 

Congrats  Beauties! Have fun:)

Congarts to everyone that won!

Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your new clarisonics and the beautiful skin that comes with them!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Anonymous Insider

Wow, I seriously can't believe I won this giveaway!!! WOW!! I really didn't expect to win this prize, yet I won! This is crazy and super exciting!! I'm so close to hit the rouge level (I'm sure I'll become one on the first day of vib 20% off sale:) plus this awesome prize! What a BEAUTY year for me!! I  love BT community and watching the threads here for years. BT threads are very informative and fun! I've always been a BT watcher, not really a BTer. But now that I won this incredible giveaway and I feel like I should participate more actively from now on!! As a start, I promise you all that I'll leave a review once I receive the device! Thank you so much Sephora and Clarisonic!!! Muak!!

Now that all 7 of the names I recognized have popped into this thread, but I have yet to see the 3 I do not recognize, I am dropping my stats to 97% happy and 3% jealous for y'all.  Of course, I am still 99% happy for the lucky 7.  

And, @blackkitty2014, I love your comment x 100 hearts.  Funny stuff! 

Anonymous Insider

Congrats to all you lucky BTers that won!!! So happy for you!  Hope to see some reviews soon!!

Must be a mistake ... I don't see my name there. Lol. Congrat winners. I'm excited that BTers won something really valuable. Sephora, please keep more of this coming. Thx 🙂

😮 <-- Accurate portrayal of my face right now. Thanks guys!

Congrats to all the winners! 🙂

I am overwhelmed with actually winning something!  What a rush of emotions.  I have my account linked to my work email.  When I saw the private message I squealed a little to loudly for my co-workers liking.  But I don't care I won something!!  Now I need to find a good home for my old, but still working original Clarisonic.   Congrats to the other girls too!  Thank you Sephora 😄

Congrats! Can't wait to read/see reviews as I am thinking about getting one during the sale in November!

Just got home from an incredibly trying day at work and was shocked and so pleasantly surprised to see that I won one of these! I am so, soo appreciative!!! My husband told me to buy lotto tickets, kssweetheart!  Next drawing is on Wednesday!  lol.  Thanks to all the parties involved for putting this together!!!  🙂   

Spoiler

Well winners.....you know what the next thing is on your To-Do List, right? Time to play Lotto!!! Congrats to all of you, I can't wait to hear all about them. Congrats.:)

68 Replies
testing