Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

MCJW Gratis Image.jpg

Happy Monday BTers!

In honor of their brand launch at Sephora, Madam C.J. Walker is giving away 10 bundles of product for curly to coily hair types! For your chance to win, simply answer the following question in the comments below. Be sure to include the hashtag #MadamCJWalkerGiveaway so your entry is valid!

We want to know: Why do you need these Madam C.J. Walker products for the curls in your life?

Post your answers by midnight tonight and 10 winners will be chosen randomly by Wednesday, March 9th. Good luck BeautyTalkers!

See full giveaway rules here: http://seph.me/1nrH9gA

Re: BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

Were all the winners announced?

Thanks @SydBristow!  I'm pretty excited.  Hopefully my hair will love it.  We've currently reached a tentative peace where I don't mess with it and it doesn't puff up like a poodle.  I'm at cockapoo status.

Congrats @michelleshops!! 😄

Thanks for all of your responses! I'm still holding some hope that I may possibly win, lol! My friend's curls definitely need some tlc.

I was also notified as being a winner of this giveaway!  This tread keeps getting buried so it's possible the other 8 winners haven't noticed or they don't want to be identified.  The rules didn't say anything about having to come forward (although one would hope people will share their experiences after winning!) . Like NC, I haven't received any shipping information but I will happily share my thoughts once I receive and am able to use the products.  

It's possible all the winners haven't been selected since we had 5 days to return the form.  I received mine on the 11th so if they had to redraw, the second winner could still be in that 5 day window.

@notcreative Thank you! I'll watch for your review and your thread on these products. For so many years I have tried so many products that make claims that they are the answer to curly hair woes that I stopped buying any more unproven full size products since I already have enough failures under my sink to start a store.

@SydBristow I inquired above to the Admin @KatieBT as to whether this contest is complete or not but have not recieved any response

There were about 40 replies/entries and 10 winners, but only one BT member has indicated being contacted. Is this contest complete and did anyone else get notified?

congrats notcreative!! 🙂

@PaletteAddict99They have not shipped it to me yet, but I plan on trying things right away and starting (or sharing if someone else starts it) a thread to go over the products.

Congrats! NC I hope it is a nice set!

@KatieBT Can you confirm for us that this contest is complete?

Congrats @notcreative !! I'm wondering who the other 9 are too- I was pretty hopeful but I did read up on the reviews and look forward to finding out what the winners think 🙂 - wonder if it can hold a leg up to my fav DevaCurl. To date I know I'm not a winner 😞

@kssweetheart

I do remember. They posted the Clarisonic winners. I think it may have been after they all accepted though. I won this contest (not sure who the other 9 are) and had to fill out an affidavit. I just returned it like 30 minutes ago. It said they would re-draw for anyone who does not return it or qualify. They may be waiting for all the winners to verify before they post the official announcement or they may not be making an announcement at all. 

Still wondering if anyone got notified or if anyone knows anyone that got notified

I keep checking back too 🙂 I haven't heard anything yet.

I haven't heard anything either but I'm still hoping to! Lol

I haven't heard anything either. I can't remember how they announced the clarisonic giveaway either. Hooe to hear something soon too about the winners...if we still have a chance lol.

When they had the Clarisonic giveaway a while back does anyone remember if they posted the winner(s)? Or did the winner(s) just come to bt and tell everyone and then share reviews later on? My brain  just can't remember. I bet **notcreative** would remember, she's amazing! Hope a 'host' will reply soon.

I was wondering this as well

I'm also curious about the winners, since it wasn't announced anywhere yet! Not sure if it'll even be announced, but I PM'ed the host to ask what's up :).

Who won?

66 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • MCJW Gratis Image.jpg
testing