Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

Clarisonic fri.jpg

It's giveaway day, BeautyTalk!

In honor of their 10th anniversary, Clarisonic is giving away their brand new Smart Profile Cleansing Devices to 10 lucky community members. For your chance to win, simply post your answer to the following question in the comments section with the hashtag #ClarisonicGiveaway.

We want to know: Why do you NEED a Clarisonic Smart Profile in your life? Show & Tell!

Post your answer by midnight tonight, and 10 winners will be chosen at random on Monday, October 13th. Good luck BeautyTalkers!

See full giveaway rules here> http://seph.me/1q8kS2s

Re: BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

As I've gotten older and my pores larger, I've started to get a lot more blackheads !? My skin has always been sensitive and I have avoided scrubs and anything that might irritate my rosacea. I've wanted to try the Clarisonic Smart Profile to help give me back my clear skin, unfortunately it's a bit beyond my budget. I'm hoping it'll also help my daughters teenage acne. She such a beautiful person inside and I just want her outside to match. I know that clear skin would make the world of difference to her confidence ! #ClarisonicGiveaway

I know its probably too late, but I need the clarisonic smart profile in my life to clear up these massive eruptions popping out all over my face! My Mia2 pulsed it's last pulse a few weeks ago 😞 How I miss her! #ClarisonicGiveaway.

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life to unclog these stubborn pores. I have never been able to get my skin to where I want it to be and my sister just got a mia2 and swears by it. I NEED ONE TOO!!!!!

I need a clarisonic smart profile in my life to take care of my sensitive skin's dry patches and breakouts as well to exfoliate my body for smooth and silky skin. #ClarisonicGiveaway

#ClarisonicGiveaway. I need Smart Clarisonic in my life because my skin is changing with the weather and clean/problem free skin is the perfect canvas for makeup. Smart Clarisonic could help me achieve that perfect canvas that I crave.

Anonymous Insider

Why are you entering when the contest rules say you can't enter past Friday at midnight? Read the rules please 

Anonymous Insider

I love anything that can me achieve a more beautiful complexion, #ClarisonicGiveaway

Anonymous Insider

need, not just want, the Clarisonic Smart Profile because my skin is out of control and so high maintenance. I cannot afford to purchase it because of my Poor Art Student Income, and I tried using "copy cat" versions of the Clarisonic devices before but it never seems to work out the same. I also break out being so close to all different types of art medias, my skin gets so confused. I hope I win one so I can give my skin the love and care it deserves.

Anonymous Insider

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile because I am a 48y.o. single mom who works 13hrs/day 6days/week. Need cleaning system that truly works for my tired aging skin & efficiently not require too much time that I do not have. #ClarisonicGiveaway

I need a Clairsonic Smart Profile because it is the best tool available to clean my face. I am a long-time user and advocate of this innovative line that develops outstanding products and continues to push the envelop & create excitement in a market that is overrun with knock-offs and wanna-be's.

I have "sold" several friends and family members on this line simply by sharing my own personal experience - it is so far ahead of the competition that it practically sells itself.

I'm excited about the next evolution in this dynamic product line and would love to win one for myself. Thanks Clairsonic - you've got me excited again!!  #ClarisonicGiveaway.

I just turned 36 and I'm absolutely horrified. I have never had problem skin until now. I was born with a cleft lip/palate, so I have definitely always had my issues with my face, but luckily, I never had to worry about anything on top of that. Until now. It's like my skin knows I am 36 and decided to stop looking fresh!!! What the heck!? I have read wonderful things about the Clarisonic but since it is more expensive, I have never tried it. I just spent $160 on products from Sephora yesterday: creams and serums galore, in hopes of finding my skin's radiance once again. Using a Clarisonic in conjunction with all my new products seems like the best shot at having radiant skin in my mid (yuck) 30s. #ClarisonicGiveaway

Anonymous Insider

Who doesn't need this? 

I desperately NEED this Clarisonic Smart Profile because it will benefit my skin. My skin is extremely dry and its very acne prone. This Clarisonic will help exfoliate and cleanse my skin.

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile cause all of the cleansing brush systems I've tried have not worked out for my skin. The Clarisonic is the one tool that I have yet to try and since there are a million and one good things that people say about it, I think it may actually work out for my skin! Would love to try out one of these! #ClarisonicGiveaway.

Anonymous Insider

I need this because I love the way you can swap out the brush heads based on your skin's needs at the time. My skin cycles through periods of dryness, oiliness, and breakouts and it would be great to be able to have one system that could see me through all of my skin's changing needs.

I need this in my life because I absolutely love my Clarisonic Aria but traveling between home and my apartment away at college, I ALWAYS forget to bring my Clarisonic along! Then when I get home (or vice versa), I'm Clarisonic-less and don't get to effectively cleanse/exfoliate/revitalize my skin. This in turn leads to a less than desirable makeup application, and so forth! I'm visiting home for the weekend as we speak & I forgot my Aria again. I can honestly tell you that I feel incomplete! A new Clarisonic Smart Profile would make me a very happy girl and ensure that my skin never has to be without this amazing device again! #Clarisonic Giveaway

Anonymous Insider

Forgot to say Clairsonic Giveaway thanks 

Anonymous Insider

I don't even know were to start! I love skincare and I love my Clairsonic as well. I have the pro and have had it about one year. That was the way I fell in love with skincare. I am a man and have a passion for skincare as Sephora knows very well. I buy all my skincare here and always will. I am VIB Rouge and love the benefits I get with you guys. I do have one other wish. Please give samples for men and not just women. For my birthday I got lipstick and blush, sorry but I can't use that. Lol . This clairsonic would be a dream come true for me. Thanks for this chance and good luck to everyone. 

I need and would LOVE to have the New Clarisonic Smart Profile Cleansing Device

for a couple or reasons!

1.  My skin has changed (due to a bunch of surgeries, hormone imbalance, & stress), & I have to use diff. cleansers on diff. nights to get everything good and polished / balanced.

2. The reason I have to do #1 is b/c I have "can be" sensitive skin ( over washing or harsh exfoliants, etc.).

3. Even with changing my face wash, skin polisher, serum-oils, and routine my skin just hasn't went back to normal. I have a blotchy redness to my skin (cheek area mainly), black heads in my nose (used to not have a problem with getting that area clear), and occasional bumps.

4. I am embarrassed to go w/ out tinted moisturizer (at least on my cheek's / spot apply) around other people except my family. I am always worried what my face may look like when I have an emotion or during/ after exercise.

5. I think the New Clarisonic Smart Profile Cleansing Device would feel AWESOME & CLEANSE wonderfully 🙂 ! I think this device w/ it's cool & new technology would make cleansing easier & something to look forward too ! ! !

6. I KNOW it would help get my good & healthy skin back .... along with my confidence. 

I would love to have the chance to own this device, & SO NEED to be able to have that chance !

Thanks for the opportunity!    #ClarisonicGiveaway

#ClarisonicGiveaway I need the Clarisonic so I can simplify my beauty routine and have cleaner, healthier, glowing skin!

328 Replies
testing