Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Bag Tag: MiaBT

Happy Labor Day! I'm on vacay, so we're playing Show & Tell Beauty Bag Tag! Today we're peeking inside the makeup bag of Beauty Advisor Mia (also known as MiaBT). Enjoy!

MiatBT.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch

"Adds that perfect highlight to my face, day or night. It also brightens under my eyes without creasing."

Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc'er Precision Pen

"The super thin tip is just what every woman needs to achieve that coveted cat-eye we all know & love."

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown

"Although I never really need to touch up my brows, I carry it along with me in case I need to sharpen up my shape after a jog."

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque

"It is the creamiest concealer around that masks ALL imperfections. Super blendable & buildable, without that cakey look."

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil

"I absolutely LOVE Maracuja Oil! It is my #1 moisturizer, morning & evening. The rollerball is travel friendly & helps perk up any dry patches (or cakey foundation) throughout the day."

Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment

"I love that it keeps my lips hydrated with a bit of shine. Also a great 'natural lip glow' option (I like lip options!)." 

Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain

"YSL Lip Stain in 16 - My recently discovered go-to that now lives in my bag. One layer gives you a hint of purple any time of the day. I like to amp it up & add 2ish layers for the perfect liliac pout. The color stays all day!" 

Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow

"A simple pretty pink that's all my own. Great for those 'no makeup' days!"

Benefit Benetint

"Being able to use it as a blush OR cheek tint is amazing! A double duty product is always space saver."

Hello Kitty Mirror

My coveted Limited Edition mirror that I scored a few years ago. A girl never really outgrows Hello Kitty!!

Anything catch your eye? Show & Tell!

Bag-tagged for tomorrow: MelissaBT

Anonymous Insider

Re: Beauty Bag Tag: MiaBT

I also love the Bobbi Brown corrector! 🙂 -Laura

Anonymous Insider

Really Candace,Do you have to keep rubbing it in???:D

Ooooh I have yet to try the Fresh Sugar gloss! 🙂 I love lipglosses of all brands so I'm sure this will be another hit with me aka MUST HAVE! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

Yay! Mia has a lot of products that are some of my favorites too! Those hello kitty mirrors come in handy.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • MiatBT.jpg
testing