Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Bag Tag: LauraBT

It's the last day of Show & Tell Beauty Bag Tag! Today we're peeking inside the makeup bag of our final Beauty Advisor Laura (also known as LauraBT). Enjoy!

LauraBT.jpg

TARTE Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation

"I wear this over my Miracle Skin BB Cream for a little added coverage. It’s so easy to buff it on in the morning, and the medium coverage, shine-free finish lasts me all day."

HOURGLASS Aura Sheer Cheek Stain in Petal

"This gives me a pretty glow, and is very natural looking. I like to pair this with my YSL Touche Éclat as a highlighter."

BENEFIT COSMETICS They're Real! Mascara

"I love dramatic lashes, and I have to have them every day. No joke-- recently Keely said to me, “Your lashes are so long, are they real??” We both cracked up when I told her that I was wearing this mascara."

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil in Nude Beige 1C

"I love that this pencil is waterproof, so it won’t budge when I eat and drink. This color is the perfect nude for me to wear with just a little lip gloss, or under any color lipstick (even red!) for longer lasting wear."

BUXOM Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish in Tonya

"I love how this bright color adds a little punch to any lipstick, or can be worn alone. The silky formula is never sticky, and the slight tingling sensation makes me feel like it’s keeping my lips conditioned."

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Taupe

"I have very light eyebrows, and if I don’t fill them in, it almost looks like I don’t have any! This brow powder looks so natural that nobody knows it’s not my real brow color (shhh!)."

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

"This liquid liner makes perfecting the cat eye easy! I love how dark the black is and how smoothly it glides on. Once it’s on, it's ON; it does not budge!"

YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in Pourpre Preview

"This stain is very long lasting without feeling (or looking) dry! I love that it maintains a rich color with a beautiful shine."

Anything catch your eye? Show & Tell!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Beauty Bag Tag: LauraBT

Thanks everyone!!  Sounds like the YSL lip stain and the Hourglass cheek stain might see an increase in sales soon!  🙂 -Laura

Oooh I love this! The YSL lip stains are amazing and I really want to try the cheek stain! If thats what you're wearing every day its working because it always looks so pretty on! 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Everything in your bag is so nice!! The hourglass looks so interesting 

Anonymous Insider

Awesome selection, Laura!  I love everything in your bag 🙂  I'm dying to try the Tarte Airbrush Foundation... especially the buffing brush!

Lots of good stuff in your bag! I need to try the Tarte powder, it sounds awesome.

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

Love your bag Laura! You have a lot of my favorites in there too. I really love that Tarte powder it has such a pretty natural looking finish :).

They're real is a great mascara! And I love the hourglass aura products! I have the matching lip color that goes with it and its just so light feeling and looks so natural!

Anonymous Insider

YSL Lippie YAY!Heart

Thanks melissabt !! 🙂

Nice Beauty Bag! The YSL Glossy Stain is my new favorite lip product now. Totally Obsessed! Thank you for sharing.

@Viola, that is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Taupe

❤️ Melissa

What is the butterfly compact?

The Hourglass Cheek Stain looks cool, and I love the MUFE Nude Liner! It's been great seeing all the bags, you can totally see how everything translates to their go-to look.

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • LauraBT.jpg
testing