Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Bag Tag: JanineBT

I'm on vacay, so we're playing Show & Tell Beauty Bag Tag! Today we're peeking inside the makeup bag of Beauty Advisor Janine (also known as JanineBT). Enjoy!

JanineBT.jpg

NARS Blush in Desire

"It’s a beautiful bubble gum pink blush that looks even more stunning when paired with another blush (like Orgasm)."

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll

"Such a fantastic mascara! The wand is really flexible, which makes getting even the smallest lashes a breeze."

MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation

"This guy is a permanent staple at my desk. I’m not a huge fan of foundation during the day (shocker right?) so this provides me with the coverage I need without feeling too heavy."

Kat Von D Foiled Love Liquid Lipstick in Adora

"I always like to carry around a red lipstick for impromptu evenings out with friends."

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil

"I hate the hassle of having to use a brush with concealer. The easier the better. UD’s concealer is perfect for those on the go. I also love that I can use this pencil under my brows for an instant ‘brow lift’."

LADY GAGA FAME Rollerball

"I'm without a doubt the biggest Gaga fan at Sephora...and maybe in the bay area too? I like to carry this rollerball around with me for the days I forget to spritz on perfume. It has a very dramatic smell, but isn't overwhelming."

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers

"I do my own brows, and these tweezers are unlike any I've ever used before. They grab even the tiniest of hairs with ease."

Anastasia Perfect Brow & Anastasia Brow Wiz

"These two are the foundation for beautiful brows. I use Brow Wiz to outline and Perfect Brow to define."

Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

"I must have gone through at least 5 containers of this stuff since I’ve worked for Sephora. It’s AMAZING! It can be used as a primer or on its own as bedtime treatment for stronger, longer lashes."

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

"This eyeliner is amazing! The fine tip allows you to really get the perfect eyeliner almost effortlessly."

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional

"I’m naturally dewy (i.e. I have combination skin) so this is literally my best friend come mid-day."

Illamasqua Lipstick in Eurydice

"The perfect hot pink lipstick!"

NARS Blush in Orgasm

"It’s a cult classic for a reason, it looks phenomenal on everyone."

Anything catch your eye? Show & Tell!

Bag-tagged for tomorrow (our final Beauty Advisor!): LauraBT

Editor's Note: Yesterday we had an unfortunate publishing snafu with MelissaBT's bag. The post has been fixed, so go check it out!> http://seph.me/19j3C3D

Re: Beauty Bag Tag: JanineBT

LOL I love how you need TWO blushes in your bag! 🙂  Your brows are always FLAWLESS and I'm a super brow junkie so I need to give in and try those Anastasia ones! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I love the Anastasia Tweezers...they're perfectly calibrated so if you never drop them on a hard surface you may never need to replace them. Not like I should be plucking, but when I need a cleanup I love these. They definitely grab the hair and not the skin!

And also love the Nars Blush in Desire as well as Orgasm...Desire can still look soft with a light hand!

Anonymous Insider

Janine has a great variety of products in her bag!  I think the only thing I have not tried was the Anastasia Tweezers and the NARS Desire Blush 😉  I haven't had much luck with super bright blushes since I'm a little light, but layering it like you suggested may just work for me!

Anonymous Insider

Ooh, I love the scent of Lady Gaga Fame! 🙂 -Laura

I also keep my MUFE powder foundation in my bag it goes wherever I go it works awesome!. I didn't know that Urban Decay has a concealer pencil I have to check on it. Nice products!. 

I need that Bubble Pink blush:) I love all the bright shades that you have going on in your bag!

❤️ Melissa

Love the variety, your bag seems to have all the top Sephora sellers!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • JanineBT.jpg
testing