cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2014 Pantone Color of the Year

COY 12.5.jpg

It's here! The 2014 Pantone Color of the Year is Radiant Orchid, a beautiful (and versatile!) floral flush.

The Sephora + PANTONE collection will be available in 2014 (and will be gorg, I'm sure), but in the meantime, let's go through our beauty bags. What's your favorite beauty product in Radiant Orchid (or your closest approximation)?

Show & Tell!

Read more on the Sephora Glossy> http://seph.me/1hAtlLJ

Anonymous Insider

Re: 2014 Pantone Color of the Year

very excited abut the color of the year..i am very girly so I am ready..love the pinks and purples!! what a great year this s going to be.

I am in love with this color! (Full disclosure: I have been in love with every single Pantone color of the year. Orange as a year full of fashion regrets. :/)

radiant-orchid-10.jpg

Well it's official: I'm going to have to get this color lipstick!!! 

Anonymous Insider

Absolutely love this color - bring on the products!

image.jpg

I've been fine with the last few colors. The tangerine shade is my favorite color (I'm not sure how good it looks on me but.....), the emerald was great (but just about any green is great for a redhead), and this purple color is pretty (I think I have quite a few makeup shades that are similar to this already). The only thing I didn't like about the emerald was some of the parings. The green was pretty but some of the eye shadow kits were pretty icky to me at least.

Sweetie Belle is color pony of the year.

Sweetie Belle

Yes! I have green eyes an red hair, I am so rocking this color in 2014!

oh yes! i cant really pull off green, but i will be rockin' this. and that lip color! i can already tell 2014 will be a good year 😉

I'm soooo on board with Radiant Orchid!  Purple is my favorite color so some of its various shades such as orchid tend to make regular appearances in my makeup bag time to pull out the  Benefit's Wild Child ultra shine lipgloss, Tarte 's Cloud 9 cheekstain, Maybelline's Wild Blossom blush, Revlon's kissable balm stains in Darling, Opi's I'm feeling sashy and Benefit's Hervana box o powder. Bring it on twenty-fourteen, I'm ready. lol

Oooh I'm so pumped about this!  My favorite color is pink, and this deep fuchsia/jewel toned "Radiant Orchid" looks awesome on me!  Thank goodness I've realized how nice this shade (and similar ones) looks for lip color, I'm looking forward to adding to my very small stash!

I kneeeew it would be this color! I have seen it all over in Korean beauty products so I'm neither surprised nor let down. Now, if only I was bold enough to wear it! XD ❤️

I'm with @veronika and @spacesuit.  I thought the color of the year was supposed to be Dazzling Blue.  Blue is my favorite color; orchid is definitely not my color.  However, I look forward to the products Sephora and Pantone create.

Anonymous Insider

I thought it was going to be blue too! I was all excited for blue (which I like almost as much as I liked teal, which is one of my favorite colors) but purple is cool too.

I thought it was blue.  That's what I read in early fall.  Love this color but was looking forward to the blue 😞

I think it was Dazzling Blue... It had the #1 spot.

What a beautiful color!

Hm, I know I have a similar color in opi nail polish, now I have to go look. Meantime, I was looking at this image.jpg 

Here in the site

And and this just arrived for me, I'm sure Sephora will have it soon!  I've barely swatched it but it is a more 'milky' formula than Benetint or Posietint and the color is very soft. 

image.jpg

My swatches

image.jpg

YES finally! I wasn't really digging the green...

This is the type of color that looks absolutely terrible on me 😞 I'm a bit too warm and need pinks that lean more red.

I love this color! It looks like Hot Plum from the Maybelline Vivids collection. I wore that so much this summer!

Anonymous Insider

Nice one - I love all shades of purple 🙂

33 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • COY 12.5.jpg
  • images.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Sweetie Belle