Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

Anonymous Insider

Would like to see beauty suggestions for women over 65. H...

Would like to see beauty suggestions for women over 65. How to deal with fine lines around the eyes and lips, what to do about uneven skin tone and dark spots. All of the models you use are young and don't have the problem with lines......
Anonymous Insider

Re: Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

How to tame and style naturally curly and frizzy hair and fight humidity.... I use a lot of products to style mine, so I'm looking for an easier way Smiley Happy

A fun everyday look with a kick.

A fun everyday look with a kick.

Holiday Eyes! (sparkly make-up looks to wear with rich burgundy, or red or Christmas green)

How to apply eye makeup to heavy creepy lids

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see a "Fantasy Makeup Look" how...

I would love to see a "Fantasy Makeup Look" how-to-video!!
Anonymous Insider

Glowing cheeks

I really like the glow on a lot of the models on your tutorials please can you show me how to do that

Anonymous Insider

Something about how to fix makeup mistakes without ruining the whole look- mascara boo boos, eyeshadow got out of hand, blush too bright ect.

Anonymous Insider

Holiday Party Looks

Holiday Party Looks

I'd love to see a video on how to get the "winged eyeliner" look right. It's so hard to get the line straight..Help!

i have very oily skin in the summer winter fall and spring . i wanna know what is a good product i can use for my oily skin

Anonymous Insider

Most of the make-up videos are done on deep-set and big eyed models. I have small, brown and hooded eyes with a dark circle around them. So when i try the shown tricks on, it looks like wanna-be but NOT. I also don't feel comfortable in shiny glimmery crazy coloured make-up, because I work in a very serious environment. The problem is: without make up, I look exhausted.

So my wish from sephora would be to make a natural look make-up video for small / hooded eyes. It would really make my life much easier, if i would be able to look fresh and enthusiastic for the day. People would enjoy it more to work with me then.

Thank You allready

How to use your blush and other cosmetics to make your fa...

How to use your blush and other cosmetics to make your face look more contoured especially if your skin is fair?

Re: How to use your blush and other cosmetics to make your fa...

Use a cream foundation that blends with your current skin tone. I prefer using mineral makeup as a powder. Apply a light pale pink blush to the apples of your cheeks and a slightly darker shade just under the apple of the cheek in a diagonal line that follows the natural shape of your face. This will contour your cheeks to make your face look thinner. You can also use a shade of powder that is slightly darker than your base powder to contour other things on your face such as your nose, forhead and chin. For example,shading on the sides of your nose can make it appear more narrow.

I just cut my hair short! What makeup changes should I co...

I just cut my hair short! What makeup changes should I consider now?
Anonymous Insider

how to use eye liner to make cat eye for all ages

how to use eye liner to make cat eye for all ages
Anonymous Insider

Re: how to use eye liner to make cat eye for all ages

I use a cream eyeshadow and an angled brow brush to do this. Start halfway out in the eyelid and get as close to your eyelashes as possible. Run the brush along that line and when you get to the end of the eye, make a line that is angled a little but upward. You can make this line as small or long as you want, depending on how you want your look to be.

This is a subtle cat eye. For a more dramatic look, you can darken the line and start at the inside corner of your eye.

You can use liquid or pencil eyeliner, but I find it to be much harder to do. I know it seems strange to use a cream eyeshadow in place of eyeliner, but it really looks good.

How to make hooded eyes appear bigger.

Coping with frizzy hair! Mine is "fine and frizzy." 

I would like to see some how-to vids on how to tweaze eyebrows for gals with Asian features.

How to cover up eye circles 🙂 

testing