Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

RE: Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Boost with Pure Vitamin C 10%

Re: Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

I'd love to see  a video with  a simple daytime look using the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see just a simple eye makeup video! Something that you could wear everyday without it being to much! ❤️

I don't know if you have already done this. But I would love to have a Chic Prints how-to video. Then I would know how to apply it and me and all my friends and family members would see it and would probably buy it if they know how to properly use it and that it works properly and is easy and convenient to put on! Anyways, thanks!

Signed,

Katiekickbutt

Beauty Insider

who loves Sephora and all of their products!

Anonymous Insider

How to get the Kardashian hair! I want to know how to style my long layers to look like theirs.  Is it curling irons/blowout/rollers or a combination? 

Many videos feature daytime looks (which are too subtle for me) or nighttime looks (which can be too dramatic for me).  What about an "afternoon" look?

Also, I would love it if every kit featured has a tutorial on Sephora.com.  I bought the UD Naked Eye Palette and had no idea what to do with it!  Therefore, I've stayed away from other palettes due to feeling lost. 

I want to know how to use different kinds of brushes. It's great to have the sephora makeup artists show how to do it on a model. you made one video like this, but it was only 2 or 3 brushes. you should make a whole section where you can look at a brush, then click on a video demonstrating how to use it.

thanks for letting us give some feedback!

Cat eye Elizabeth Taylor from Cleopatra look! She is a beauty ICON for all generations and this is such a hard look to perfect but is so beautiful when done right. This would be the perfect homage to her, Sephora. RIP.

How to properly contour your face 

Foolproof way on how to apply lashes.

How toproperly contour the face for natural  daylight.Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

Eye makeup techniques for over-40 women, addressing issues like crepey lids, hooding, how to conceal undereye bags and dark circles, how to keep mascara from "bleeding" because of moisturizer/concealer, how to deemphasize fine lines and wrinkles, etc.

Anonymous Insider

Using little pops of fun color or colored eyeliners without going overboard with shadow or anything else. Maybe different ones for different eye colors.

Anonymous Insider

contouring would be helpful

how to do a simple wing liner with liquid eyeliner....how to apply concealer properly

Anonymous Insider

How to curl your hair like Kim Kardashian.

a video on how to create the perfect eyebrow

You should create a video for young teens and people just starting out with makeup, showing them what products to buy and how to create a natural look for school or work. I think this would help more people get into makeup and it would help them to not be confused. I really hope you do this video because I need to know some of the basics and how to make a great natural look for school. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

How to use glitter inm eyeshadow

How to use glitter inm eyeshadow
Anonymous Insider

Hi, I´ll love to see how to make a new design for my eyebrowns thanks

testing