Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What would you like to be able to do with the Sephora iPhone App?

Re: What would you like to be able to do with the Sephora iPhone App?

1) Read Questions and Answers for whatever product I'm looking at.

2) Beauty Talk

Another android user, but my number one immediate response was BeautyTalk!  And then shopping lists/wishlists so you could decide what you want to look at and then take the list into store.  And also a code scanner so you could scan an item and read reviews, save to research later.

I'd like to be able to see my 'loves'!!! Sometimes I 'love' something so I can check it out in store, but the app won't let me pull up my loves, so I have to write a separate list of items to check out.

I have an Android smartphone.

Here are the things I would love to see:

1. BeautyTalk
  2. "check-ins" to Sephora & SiJCP stores for 5 or 10 points (similar to how Express allows customers to check in at the cash register for bonus points in its loyalty program, EXPRESS NEXT)
  3. product scanner
  4. push notifications for:
      - promotions
      - nearby store events/classes
      - items in bag or "loves" list that are almost OOS
      - items in bag or "loves" list that went on sale or changed in price
      - items in "loves" list that are back in stock

I`d like an ANDROID version please. *and a good version,at that*

I would love a Windows App. We never get any love from anyone 😞 

Anonymous Insider

Beauty talk!

Okay, so there is an "Android app", but it mostly takes the user to a web page. It still has less features as the IOS app. Can we get the item scanner? I use Android apps with bar code scanning capabilities all the time. 

Push notifications when an item you've hearted has gone on sale.

I have a windows phone.  <crickets>

Android support is a must. I would love to scan products' bar codes while in stores to pull up the product information. Heck, can we get and  color system to find color dupes (beside skin tones)? 

Have one for Android users!!!

As of September 2013, 56% of ALL smartphones in the US, are Android. I don't understand how a company as large and successful as Sephora only supports Apple devices. I would appreciate and android app! We like Sephora too 🙂

BeautyTalk would be great! I didn't even know it existed until last week and now I'm a little addicted.

Plus, I can't login on my phone sooo an app would be great.

I would actually love an APP for BLACKBERRY please!

Really wish the app notified the staff of your BI, VIB or Rouge status as you walk in. I know this is possible via geolocating, because I always get a popup from the Sephora app as soon as I pull into the mall parking lot. There has to be a way to transmit this in the other direction. 

I'm so sick of wandering around the store, pretending to look extra confused so that a staff member will stop and offer to help me. 

While I like the idea, I think it would just be nice if everyone was treated fairly and nicely when walking into the store. It shouldn't matter what your status are and how much you spent, just that you're walking through the door into their store. 

But that's not so much an app problem, more of a staff customer service problem. 

True but maybe they could KYA a little harder and offer you some free samples and a mini bottle of water when you walk in like they do at Neiman's.

Definitely beautytalk! I'd love to see the Sephora community on my iPhone. I haven't had the best experience with the iPhone app, so hopefully some good changes are coming! 🙂

Now you can see what you've bought by date, but I'D LOVE an area that is purely reflecting my collection by category (lipsticks etc). If you put in a barcode scanner, you could have the option to "add it to my cart" or "or add it to my collection" and anything bought at Sephora would be added to your collection by default. I just bought the "Beauty Manager" iPhone app but such a thing built into our Sephora app would be SOOO much better. Thanks for listening.

Most definitely access to BeautyTalk. Currently I have to open the internet, go to sephora's website and then turn it into the full website view in able to get to BT- and the view is frankly not iPhone friendly at all.

101 Replies
testing