Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's your favorite feature of Beauty Talk?

Anonymous Insider

How many points

How many points

tutorials

tutorials

Re: What's your favorite feature of Beauty Talk?

I love love love getting quick answers from other beauty junkies!!! It is so helpful.

I love the tutorials! So helpful! And it's great that the...

I love the tutorials! So helpful! And it's great that the specific products are shown at the end of the clips.

The how-to videos!

the tutorials for sure.

Everything!

Antiaging skin care

Antiaging skin care

The videos that show you HOW to get the look and WHAT products were used to get the look!Woman Very Happy

skin

skin

i love the videos!

i love the videos!

Answering questions! I feel like I'm helping other people...

Answering questions! I feel like I'm helping other people with all things makeup.

Helping people with there probs and having people to help me. Theres just one small problem with this board. We cant replay or respond to someone that has answered a question. If, I want to qoute someones answer, I have to copy there answer and paste it inside of my anwer. I thought litium always had that replay feature.

Anonymous Insider

That's it's here! Seriously, I was hoping you would get a...

That's it's here! Seriously, I was hoping you would get a forum. My favorite thing other than that though is that I can get my beauty questions answered. Thanks 🙂

Aside from using the forums to ask questions or get opinions, I am really loving the heart feature. That's kind of cute and sweet 🙂 

The forums!! I love being able to ask everyone about thin...

The forums!! I love being able to ask everyone about things I've been wondering for a while!

I love the videos with tips and tricks. One suggestion, could you possibly add some videos of models applying their own make-up as the professionals talk them through the process? It would be a huge help as that is what we will have to do at home. Unless, of course, you can figure out how to do house calls!

Anonymous Insider

I love the How to vids! They are quick and well edited.

Tags:

I like how you highlight users in the community!

I love The Lounge, and seeing people's shopping hauls. 

Sometimes I'm stumped on what to add to my basket, so I can qualify for free shipping.  I wonder if Sephora could automatically suggest things for me for the exact amount I need to spend to get free shipping when I'm viewing my shopping basket online.

I love seeing everyone's top 10 picks!  And I can't wait to see everyone's beauty haul videos!!! Woot Woot!

91 Replies
testing