Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

sephora for black berry!!!!! PLEASE

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

It would be awesome to have exclusive store classes/events that teach technique and application by sephora artists 🙂

definitely either ratings and reviews kiosk. I remember i...

definitely either ratings and reviews kiosk. I remember i would always have search beforehand and print out everything at home before actually going to the store so this would be perfect for me.
Anonymous Insider

make up tutorials for beginners

Anonymous Insider

A ratings and reviews kiosk, or Sephora.com on an iPad so...

A ratings and reviews kiosk, or Sephora.com on an iPad so I can find out what others think of a product would be amazing!

Rating and Reviews kiosk

A Rating and Reviews kiosk would be cool.  It would certainly be easier than trying to navigate around the mobile site on my phone.

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see Sephora add computers (2 or 3 per store) available to customers to look up more information about a product they are thinking of purchasing in the store.  Sales associates are often busy and it would be nice to be able to look up product info on Sephora's website or to access my account while at the store.  I also think the idea of having makeup tutorials playing at each of the different brands of makeup showing what the brand's products do would be great, too.

I think this would be a good idea for on-line as well as the store.  If you made it available on the mobile app, customers could whip out their phone in the store.

You should have a try on application.  You would create an avatar with your features.  Then you can select cosmetics to try on different colors.  At home it's hard to know if something will work, this application would help.   At the store I end up with make-up all over when trying colors.  It would be nice to be able to narrow things down before trying them on.  

Now if only you could figure out a better way to try on perfume.  I always walk out of the store smelling like a French **bleep**.

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Online store:  On page where item is shown/for sale, have video highlighting WHAT this item does and how it makes a difference & also how to use/apply.  Once I saw how "Mr. Light" worked by Givenchy via one of the 'how to get this look' video, I was at once shocked and thrilled to see the difference that product made.  As I viewed it, I knew I needed THAT product.  I waited until the end of the video to see the product highlight and will purchase next time I check out.  Please showcase your items so we have "Sephora Quality Service/Advice" even on our online experience.  I've NEVER shopped at your store, only online but have heard how wonderful the 'in store' service is, along w/the tangible experience of having the items in front of you!  This way, you will be really 'bringing' the store to your online customers!  As a side note, I live FAR away from your stores and while for 12 years I lived near a Sephora store (in New England), I only shopped online.

Anonymous Insider

How about a Beauty Talk ratings system? 0 to 5 stars, voted by us here? : )

471 Replies
testing