Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

sephora.com on an iPad

sephora.com on an iPad

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Ratings and reviews kiosk as well as sephora.com on an Ipad.

Ipad appp, touch screens to find the perfect product (kin...

Ipad appp, touch screens to find the perfect product (kinda like the perfume touch screen)

A ratings & reviews kiosk, searchable by scanning bar...

A ratings & reviews kiosk, searchable by scanning barcode or by browsing. It could also include how-tos on some of the less self-explanatory products.
Anonymous Insider

I would like to see regular people showing the "pros...

I would like to see regular people showing the "pros" some tips. Sometimes we can teach the teachers.

how about a person that we as customers can chat to onlin...

how about a person that we as customers can chat to online with any questions or concerns about the products sephora sells?
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

A kiosk that scans or takes a photo of someone then suggests the best eye shadow/lipstick for the season and over all. This is some thing many people, including myself have trouble with matching the best make up with skin tone. for it to work the person more than likely can't wear makeup(but still worth it in my opinion) .

Anonymous Insider

ratings and reviews kiosk!!!

ratings and reviews kiosk!!!

best liquid foundation

best liquid foundation

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores?

I think that there should be a review kiosk in stores, right after you leave. Someone should be there to help you and make sure people aren't doing it over and over again to gain points. The person could fill out either a handwritten or electronic survey, and in return, recieve maybe some points as an incentive.

Anonymous Insider

Help understanding which products from different makeup lines work well together would be great help. and make up video techniques mentioned .

thanks

Anonymous Insider

videos showing how to use products to the best of their a...

videos showing how to use products to the best of their ability would be amazing

sephora app for ipad

Anonymous Insider

some way to cross reference product reviews, ingrediants,...

some way to cross reference product reviews, ingrediants, etc on a computer

Re: some way to cross reference product reviews, ingrediants,...

yes i think that a great idea! i think many people would find that really helpful when searching new products to try out, or seeking alternatives for previous products!

More in-depth customization on the beauty insider profile. Better recommendations and advice linked to our personal profiles.

A Sephora app for Android.

A Sephora app for Android.

concealers

sephora.com for ipod touch and ipad

sephora.com for ipod touch and ipad
Anonymous Insider

Rating and reviews.

Rating and reviews.
Anonymous Insider

mascera

mascera
471 Replies
testing