Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

It would be amazing to have video tutorials and customer...

It would be amazing to have video tutorials and customer reviews available in Sephora stores. I do always ask advice from a SA and sometimes product applications & tips. They are wonderful but I love hearing what other customers opinions are and to have a vudeo tutorial will give all customers great tips & tricks. I would love to see more ideas along the video line as to what products best suit my skin type and concerns, what shades work best for my complexion, etc. Perhaps even a webcam or something where I can have my photo taken bare faced and get immediate product recommendations..I know that would be a bit difficult to implement but it would be great to see and try 🙂
Anonymous Insider

I would love a sephora for ipad

I would love a sephora for ipad

Before and After Pics after using certain products

Before and After Pics after using certain products
Anonymous Insider

It all sounds good. But what I would really like to see a...

It all sounds good. But what I would really like to see are, classes on how to apply make up. Or, just classes on skin care anything.

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

an app for android phones!

Anonymous Insider

Makeup that is safe for pregnancy

Hi,

Do you carry an makeup that is safe for pregnant women?  It has to be paraben free. 

Thanks,

Caroline

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Make-over videos would be great, and some behind the scenes footage of makeup artist backstage at fashion shows!

Please please do makeover videos in store! that would be fantastic!!!  

Sephora is the best!

Anonymous Insider

I would like to see how-to videos that demonstrate differ...

I would like to see how-to videos that demonstrate different ways the products can be used. Patrons can even submit ideas on how to use the product. For example there are 1000 ways to use eyeshadows but no one would be using them as highlighters, etc had someone not come up with the idea first and shared it.

ratings and reviews kiosk would be amazing!

ratings and reviews kiosk would be amazing!

Ratings & Reviews kiosk!  Smiley Very Happy

Quick Tips or Reviews playing on monitors of products tha...

Quick Tips or Reviews playing on monitors of products that are actually in the store.

Makeover videos! Or even something where you put in your...

Makeover videos! Or even something where you put in your skin tone and beauty profile, and it tells you what shades are best for you!

This is not related to technology, I'd LOVE to see Kiehl's in Sephora's, please!!  thank you.

Anonymous Insider

make over videos

make over videos
Anonymous Insider

Interactive mirrors

Live Turtorials!

Live Turtorials!

Sephora make-up tutorial apps for iPods, iPhones, iPads, ect.

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see some makeover videos on your website. Since I have some makeup, I would like to know how to apply it even when I don't have access to a store.

I would love to see sephora.com for Android, not just iPhone. 

Anonymous Insider

ratings and reviews

ratings and reviews
471 Replies
testing