Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

ratings and reviews kiosk!!!

Anonymous Insider

video's of how to master the perfect night looks, day loo...

video's of how to master the perfect night looks, day looks, and teen makeup looks
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I'd like to see videos playing of real women using your products. I don't want to see another model posing with her perfect face that was already flawless to begin with. I'd rather see a hearty, natural, normal looking woman who looks like she's going about her busy day using your products and tracking her results with them, or telling us how she feels when she's wearing sephora products. I don't want to look at another girl who looks like she hasn't eaten a sandwich in her whole life playing around in a storm full of makeup laughing and looking hot. I'd be more impressed if it was a dowdy housewife using it! 🙂 Thanks Sephora- I love your store! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT 🙂 Also, thanks to the caring, indemanding employers. It's a respectful atmosphere from customer to employee. I like not feeling pressured to buy too much, but still there's a part where I feel I'm being sold something when they let me try everything. I LOVE THAT. Thank you- I'll definitely be spending soon.

xoxo

PinkSilhouette

rating/review kiosk seems most practical.

rating/review kiosk seems most practical.

better lighting so we can see what colors really look lik...

better lighting so we can see what colors really look like and how they look on us

I would love to see a lip color finder on every gondola,...

I would love to see a lip color finder on every gondola, like MUFE features
Anonymous Insider

I would like to see mascara tester wands exactly like the ones that come in the specific mascara being tested.

Such a fabulous idea. It would make it so much easier to sell mascaras and people would love it!

Beauty profile needs on computers and tells yo uwhere to...

Beauty profile needs on computers and tells yo uwhere to go in the store to find what best fits your needs

Ratings and Reviews Kiosk would be great!

Ratings and Reviews Kiosk would be great!

I would love a computer analysis of my face. The computer would take a picture of your face and it would tell you what brands and  and colors would work great for your complexion and bone structure ...without having to try it on. Perhaps it can show you 2 looks day,  and evening. Perhaps there could be a booth in the stores that could scan your face make its recommendations and you can take the list and purchas accordingly.

Anonymous Insider

A ratings and reviews kiosk would be AMAZING! Or actually just a Sephora Kiosk with all those features that were mentioned (access to Sephora.com for ratings & reviews and ordering products + make-over videos and tutorials.) I work at a SiJP and we have access to Sephora.com on our touch-screen register so I always share the reviews of products when selling to clients if they question the quality of the product or if other people would recommend it. It REALLY does helps when selling! And the only complaint that I have ever heard from clients about SiJP is lack of their favorite product so it would be wonderful if there was a kiosk available for them to order on Sephora.com, perhaps with free shipping if the come in-store to purchase? The benefit to Sephora for giving them free shipping when they come into a SiJP to purchase on Sephora.com (besides giving Legendary and G.R.E.A.T! Customer service Smiley Wink) would be that while in SiJP we could show them the products that are available in store, give them samples that compare to the product/brand they love so much and most likely bring in more business! And there are anti-social people that no matter what just do not want very much human interaction (and we need to respect that! Everyone is different) so having a kiosk to help them decide on what products they need would be VERY awesome. 🙂

And videos playing in front of the best-selling brands would be wonderful! I worked as a Beauty Advisor at a drugstore before and when we had special events promoting certain products or brands we would have a video playing about the product and it really attracted customers. And as a customer myself going into another place when I see a video playing about something it always excites me and catches my attention - It also makes the experience of being in there feel more important, or like it's a big deal or special event! Which is so much fun - Sephora is way more than just shopping, it's a really fun experience and anything that can add to that is going to be great.

Another suggestion would be to have a more advanced hygiene station. I love that we have plenty of sanitizer, make-up remover, water containers and disposable applicators & cotton swabs/pads that we ALWAYS keep in stock (More than any other beauty store that I have seen, don't you hate it when you go into one that has all the testers and there are no fragrance tester strips or make-up applicators?) however I feel like if a sink was added to the Beauty Studio or somewhere in the store it would REALLY help to sell rinse-off products like cleansers, hand soaps, shower gels, masks, etc. Just imagine if we could really demonstrate the 4-step skincare routine to clients! And it would also be more hygienic for cast members to be able to wash their hands without leaving the stage to go to the bathroom instead of just using hand sanitizer all day.

I know that these suggestions would cost a lot of money but I really do think that they would help sell a lot of product.

By the way I LOVE all the bar code Sephora Mobile boings we just got in! I scanned the tokidoki one and the tokidoki beauty at Sephora video popped up, that is the cutest video ever. I love that Sephora is using all the available technology of today, I can't wait to see what's coming in 2011! I love it so much when we get in new updates - It is like working in a new store always because every few months we get such a drastic change, keeping things fresh for both cast members and clients. It NEVER gets old or boring at Sephora! Smiley Very Happy

- Christopher Nolan, Operations Consultant at SiJP in Shreveport, LA

Anonymous Insider

Add a MUFE studio in more stores! (that is not really tec...

Add a MUFE studio in more stores! (that is not really tech based but still....)

make an app to tell me what my undertones are and my face...

make an app to tell me what my undertones are and my face shape...then tips and suggestions for products to enhance

I think it would be great to be able to view reviews directly from in store, so that we can make great, informed purchases Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

Make-over videos! That way I know what to get for that perfect look!

Anonymous Insider

Ratings and reviews kiosk in stores

Anonymous Insider

New Technology? how about a face scanner to tell you the best products for your skin and skin tone. As well as make-over vidoes.

I want the photo booth like I saw on Youtube in the Maryl...

I want the photo booth like I saw on Youtube in the Maryland Stores that would be great!

I would love to see make-ver videos playing in the stores!

kiosks that will help u with your choices

kiosks that will help u with your choices
471 Replies
testing