Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Oh, and instead of kiosks everywhere and taking up valuable space, please add these features to phones and add support for more operating systems.

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

A professional card for working makeup artists, cosmetologists, etc, would be fantastic! Since MAC and Make Up For Ever and many other brands offer them, why would I buy at Sephora if I get a large discount there? 

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see you come out with a professional discount card for cosmetologists and make up artist (students of either should be included too!)

I would love classes or how to events. 

I would love for the iPhone app to keep me logged into my account. It's annoying to have to log in every day to add things to my shopping list, etc. If facebook, twitter, instagram, etc can I don't see there being any security issues with it for Sephora. I don't have my credit card loaded on there, or anything. 

I would absolute LOVE to have the Pantone Color IQ foundation matching technology at a Sephora store near me! I live in Canada, in the Toronto area, and I definitely think there would be enough people here interested in using the service that it would be worth it.

It would be wonderful to have ratings and reviews kiosks in the stores and maybe also video tutorials for less self-explanatory products. 

Also, I would love to see a Sephora app for Android sometime soon!

For Online:

It would be great to be able to have a better pictures to see each color of a product. Now there is only one image shown for each product and only a tiny (and sometimes misleading) picture for the other colors. IT WOULD MAKE ONLINE SHOPPING EASIER AND LESS RETURNS!!!!!!! I know this doesnt answer the question but its still really important!

For In Stores:

A computer/machine that you type in what you are looking for and then it could show you all the options in the store

For Example:"Blush" then "Peachy-Pink" then "Shimmer" then "$20-$30" and it would give you all the options of this in theentire store!

IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL AND MAKE SHOPPING FASTER!

Anonymous Insider

people can post pictures of themselves, if they so choose, of them wearing the product, like if its makeup for example, so we can see how the product works, no photoshop or anything

Ratings and reviews, I think it would help so much to be able to see reviewson the products instore before you buy to know if they are worth giving it a go or not

Would love occasional "classes" or in-store how-to events. 

Anonymous Insider

Type in some characteristics about yourself and a computer figures out what products will look best with you (:

First, an app for Android would rock! Then, interactive kiosks to get recommendations based on what you've purchased, especially for Sephora VIB members. Look at the items we've purchased in the past, and recommend similar items. It woudl be intensive but lots of fun.

i would love if Temptu would expand there makeup line to include pods for lips and eyes.

all of the above! :-)

all of the above! 🙂
Anonymous Insider

OMG Sephora.com on an ipad would rock! I also really like...

OMG Sephora.com on an ipad would rock! I also really like the Scentsa and would love to see that come out in skincare. Maybe have a similar touch screen in colour too, that allows a client to select a look and then a VODcast will teach them how to acheive?

makeup tutorials 🙂

I think hot-to videos in store (on a machine similar to t...

I think hot-to videos in store (on a machine similar to the scentsa) would be a great addition.

I'd love to see make-over videos playing in the stores wh...

I'd love to see make-over videos playing in the stores while I shop.

Sephora.com on an iPad 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I'd love to see Sephora.com for Android soon!

471 Replies
testing