Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Smiley Wink Girl are always lokking for the best eyeshadow and is very common to choose the eyeshadow depending on your eye colot. It will be nice to see advice on how to choose your eyeshadow depending on your eyecolor.

ratings and reviews kiosk

ratings and reviews kiosk
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I am a professional woman who has just discovered Sephora.  Wow, what a lovely store.  I especially like the way the merchandise is displayed and the freedom to sample products... Amazing!

I would like to see Sephora carry some type of unique handbag.  Perhaps with a (S) somewhere on the bag.  They would fit so perfectly back in the fragrance section.  My idea comes from knowing that many times when a woman chooses a new fragrance it is for a special event and buying a new handbag is a must.  

Warm wishes and thank you for creating an atmosphere where beauty starts upon walking through the door.

Diamonddust

help with shape and color of face

help with shape and color of face
Anonymous Insider

Make over videos playing in stores or a ratings and review kiosk would be very helpful and informative!

A ratings & reviews kiosk would be super helpful in t...

A ratings & reviews kiosk would be super helpful in the store. You know almost nothing about a product until you've tried it, so it's super helpful to hear from gals who HAVE tried it.
Anonymous Insider

Make-over videos playing in stores

Anonymous Insider

I am too busy playing with make up to watch a video or bo...

I am too busy playing with make up to watch a video or bother with a kiosk. Maybe something like a photo taking booth that recommends product based on a few simple questions... might be fun!
Anonymous Insider

I think the iPads around the store would be a great tool. I tend to sometimes go in the store searching for something I've come across online and I would love to have a tool that would better help what I need

Yes i think that it would make the enviroment in Sephora a little bit brighter, it will give costomers a better idea of how to do thier makeup and may answer questions that they have.

Anonymous Insider

I have to say both the Video and the Kiosk ideas actually. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Free makeovers

I would like to see sephora give free makeovers at ALL of their stores for girls who cannot afford makeovers! I went to the main sephora store for a makeover for homecoming and they said no unless I purchased a $50 gift card but I could not afford that. Then I went to the sephora at JCPenney's and they were really nice and gave me one for free! 🙂 

"Get that look

"Get that look

How-to videos would be awesome. Even more awesome: the ab...

How-to videos would be awesome. Even more awesome: the ability to take a video if I sit down with a makeup artist. I could send myself a video of myself and my own personalized look so I would never forget how to do it at home!
Anonymous Insider

Interactive screens to help us find the right shades and colors or makeup for us!! 😄 😄

Low tech--but would love to see cruelty-free tags on brands/products in store and on-site.

Make-up tutorials, especially on palettes, would be fun!

Make-up tutorials, especially on palettes, would be fun!
Anonymous Insider

self-service terminals in stores, with products, where they are in the store, and for people who wants to pay with credit card, could be a good solution to skip the lines.

Anonymous Insider

music videos

music videos

make-over videos playing in stores.

I think turtorial videos for all different makeup looks p...

I think turtorial videos for all different makeup looks playing on T.V's would be wonderful. Or having an employee have group turtorials where everyone can watch!
testing