Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Free samples on makeup

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

new ipad 2s with cameras that allow you to take a picture and make yourself over online

I'd love to see a ratings & reviews kiosk! One of the many reasons I shop online, for any product, is because I insist of seeing reviews first, something that is lacking in the ol' brick and mortar shopping!

Anonymous Insider

Make-over videos playing in stores

Make-over videos playing in stores
Anonymous Insider

Tech Saavy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qag8qRmVs0g

Watch this video and you will see my good ideas..:)

Touch screen computer to find ratings and reviews

Touch screen computer to find ratings and reviews

i would like to see some reviews at the kiosk it seems like a nice little thing to have when you go to buy your product.Smiley Tongue

sephora on ipad!

sephora on ipad!
Anonymous Insider

I shop my local Sephoras like I shop my grocery store but...

I shop my local Sephoras like I shop my grocery store but sometimes forget what's on my shopping list which is very long and constant. I would love to walk in and go to a gizmo thing-a-ma-jig and slide my Insider card and have the option of having my list print out receipt style with little boxes that I can check off! And to that, wouldn't it be great to have a system that calculates just how often I replace certain products so it can send me a reminder? I know, lazy but time is not what I have an abundance of. Please let me know if you decide to use this. How awesome that would be!

I would like it if you had MAC and Estee Lauder.  Online I wish you had more useful videos for everyday people.  There are a lot of youngsters on your site looking for advice and a general outline.  I am 23 and would like more how-to videos for night looks (not crazy ones).  Also maybe having a few looks for each eye color to make them pop would be nice.

Ratings & Reviews kiosk! BRILLIANT IDEA!

Anonymous Insider

reviews and rating kiosks! 

Anonymous Insider

iPad please! I love that idea!

iPad please! I love that idea!

ratings and review kiosk!

ratings and review kiosk!

make over videos and a rating kiosk would be fab

make over videos and a rating kiosk would be fab
Anonymous Insider

best coverup for dark circles medium skin tone

best coverup for dark circles medium skin tone

free consultations and easy to find producs in stores. ch...

free consultations and easy to find producs in stores. cheaper items and sales!

have some one walking around with a product letting everyone sample and try it

Anonymous Insider

Rating and Reviews Kiosk

Rating and Reviews Kiosk

rating and reviews kiosk

rating and reviews kiosk
Anonymous Insider

movies on howto achieve looks

testing