Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

makeup tutorials

makeup tutorials
Anonymous Insider

I'd like to see lighting in the stores more like natural...

I'd like to see lighting in the stores more like natural daylight!
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

When you are invited to do makeup for a fashion show, please show the behind the scenes, the make-up look and how to do it

Anonymous Insider

Ratings and reviews kiosk would be great!

Ratings and reviews kiosk would be great!

Recommendations on colors and products

Recommendations on colors and products

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would love to see a Ratings and Revies Kiosk but more than that I would love to see a couple of screens next to the Sephora brushes/ tools  that have videos demonstrationg to people how they can use different brushes. A lot of people are unaware of what a stippling brush is for or a flat foundation brush or even the beauty blender and showing them how to use it is better than having someone try to explain it.

I think a lot more brushes would be sold this way.

Anonymous Insider

A how-to kiosk; a kiosk that has videos showing you how to apply certain products.

makeover videos playing in stores

Ratings and review kiosk, because before I buy any produc...

Ratings and review kiosk, because before I buy any product from sephora, I look at the reviews online.

product suggester...type in the features you're looking f...

product suggester...type in the features you're looking for, and it will give you suggested products

ratings and reviews kiosk

ratings and reviews kiosk
Anonymous Insider

An interactive ratings and reviews kiosk would be helpful in selecting new products.

I'd love to see make-over videos in store and online! Plus, making the Sephora app available for Blackberry!

a ratings and reviews kiosk would be awsome because i'm so indesive when selecting new products to would be cool to be able to compare them in the store.

a video makeover booth.take a picture of ourselves and add whatever makeup we desire.

an app for BlackBerry's would be greatly appreciated!

an app for BlackBerry's would be greatly appreciated!

I would like to see something that links colors or produc...

I would like to see something that links colors or product types across makeup brands...foundations for example, if I wear a certain shade of foundation, I would like to know what is the "closest" match for that shade in other brands, because I like to try different brands/formulas to see what I like, but it is hard (especially when ordering on line) to know what color matches what you already use. the same could work for other products, like link all blueish eyeshadows across brands, or lip glosses, blush/bronzer, etc...something like this would make me more willing to try new products, because I hate the hassle of returning things

Make-over stations with the videos and some makeup you co...

Make-over stations with the videos and some makeup you could try with it.

Ratings & Reviews Kiosk

How-to videos & kiosks in stores!!  So I'll learn how to apply in-store prior to purchasing! I can then achieve the same look at home on my own. 

I'd love to see more makeup demos on the Sephora website! Also a Droid app would be amazing!!!!

testing