Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would love to see make over video's for women over 35.

search for skin products by concern (dry skin, redness, e...

search for skin products by concern (dry skin, redness, etc) instead of just skin care- moisturizer- brand.

Better, truer lighting. Without that, all the gadgets are...

Better, truer lighting. Without that, all the gadgets aren't going to help.

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

A free Sephora.com app for the iPad, please!

How about a makeup advisor visa vie vitual program. In ot...

How about a makeup advisor visa vie vitual program. In other words, a person can input their skin coloring, hair color, eye color, look they are going for and recommendations could come up.

Sephora.com iPad application

Sephora.com iPad application

Honestly- samples are more attractive than anything gimmi...

Honestly- samples are more attractive than anything gimmicky. It's still the best way tondiscover new products and brands. I feel that your sample options ave become smaller and more scarce over the years..
Anonymous Insider

Ratings and reviews kiosk

Ratings and reviews kiosk

I would love to see really cool computers inside the sephora store that you can walk up to and watch a 3 min. make-up tutorial or just see a picture of a look and then the computer tells you the products you need to create that look. More gifts with purchase would be nice too! (which I know isn't "technology" but I think it would make more people buy more items since the makeup is kind of  expensive)

ratings and reviews kiosk

Re: ratings and reviews kiosk

I always look at the ratings and reviews when buying online, I would love that advantage in the stores as well.

katimae wrote:

I would love to see Sephora on the Android app market, not just for iPhone or iPad.

foundations and make ups sectioned by cool and warm skint...

foundations and make ups sectioned by cool and warm skintones to make it easier for customers to tell if it will match their skin
Anonymous Insider

i would like to be able to watch quick makeup videos on the go.

i don't have an i phone or a smart phone so i think it would be great to be able to get to and watch makeup videos on my phone. if you can do anything for us girls with out of date cells that would be great!

ratings and reviews kiosk!!

ratings and reviews kiosk!!
Anonymous Insider

A ratings & review kiosk would be amazing. You could...

A ratings & review kiosk would be amazing. You could check out how girls similar to you liked/disliked a product! It's been helpful to me while online shopping and would be amazing in-store!
Anonymous Insider

how to videos like kandee jhonsons videos; how to put eye makeup so your eyes will look bigger, or which eye shadow color to use for it, or fo hazel eye, green eyes, etc. 

Does anybody have any suggestions on products for preparation and preventing ingrown hairs for the bikini area?

ipod touch app where you can use something similar to you...

ipod touch app where you can use something similar to your face to try on sephora products virtually
Anonymous Insider

A makeover booth that takes your picture then lets you play with different brands till you achieve the look you want.

Build more stores!

Build more stores!
testing